Community Forum

ACC Network

Frequent Visitor

ACC NETWORK

Why don't you have ACC NETWORK with me paying $234/month for Comcast.  I pay Google fiber and You Tube TV a total of $100/ month and have it.  I watched the Georgia TEch Clemson Football game last night thanks to Google fiber and You Tube TV for less than half of what you charge without ACC Network.  What do you think I will keep Comcast $234/month without or GOOGLE Fiber and You Tube TV $100/month with ACC Network?  Thanks for overcharging me and offering less!

Frequent Visitor

ACC Network

Can you please add the ACC Network to your list of channels?  And while you're at it, please don't require one to pay an arm and leg for it.

New Poster

ACC Network

When will the ACC Network be added? 

Regular Visitor

ACC Network

Dear Comcast,

I hope you are proud of yourself that you caused your loyal customers to MISS THE MOST IMPORTANT KICK OFF GAME OF THE ACC NETWORK - CLEMSON (the reigning National Champions) vs. GEORGIA TECH!!!!  I join my fellow customers in stating that this is a huge disappointment and failure.  You knew this was coming and FAILED TO ACT TO GET THIS DEAL DONE.   Other carriers were able to do so - I'm sorry COMCAST - YOU FAILED YOUR CUSTOMERS!!  

I DEMAND AN UPDATE AND RESPONSE AS TO WHEN THIS CHANNEL WILL BE ADDED.

Regular Visitor

ACC Network

Quite disappointed that the ACC Network is not being offered. I live in an ACC town and would gladly trade in SEC for ACC. Come on Comcast, give this to us!

Frequent Visitor

Re: ACC NETWORK

The problem is that the quality of programming the ACCN is currently bringing to the table is very very poor.  The conference should just be renamed to the Clemson Conference since the other football members are complete jokes!

Since the ACC is a basketball conference by and large, they will have more negotiating power when basketball season rolls around.  But as it stands now, there are absolutely no competitive games on that channel.  I applaud Comcast for not giving Mickey any more money.

Contributor

Re: A point about ACC Network and Comcast

I was actually hoping this could be put into the "ACC Network" thread, which is supposedly locked for further replies yet other people are somehow able to reply (while I can't).  Could one of the mods take care of that?

Regular Contributor

@sriv94 wrote:

Folks.

Believe me, no one understands the frustration with you folks in ACC country more than I do.  Being in the Chicago area, we lost the whole first year of Big Ten Network in 2007-08 because Comcast and Fox Sports couldn't come up with a deal (and among the games we missed was the infamous APPST/MICH contest on the network's first full football day of existence, plus a boatload of basketball, baseball and others).  They finally ironed a deal out in time for the 2008-09 football season.

And I can only imagine what kind of bitter dispute Comcast will have when it comes to negotiating with the Cubs and Sinclair for their new channel for next February, especially considering that Comcast and the Cubs were formerly partners in what used to be Comcast SportsNet Chicago (now NBC Sports Chicago).

It's unfortunate that these things come down to this (and I'm not taking Comcast's side in this dispute), but Comcast weathered that storm and they'll likely weather this one.  I know it doesn't make anyone necessarily feel better about missing GT/CLEM and other subsequent games down the road without switching providers.

Just some food for thought.

It will be some storm to weather if they don't carry the Cubs !

Contributor

@tbill1 wrote:

@sriv94 wrote:

Folks.

Believe me, no one understands the frustration with you folks in ACC country more than I do.  Being in the Chicago area, we lost the whole first year of Big Ten Network in 2007-08 because Comcast and Fox Sports couldn't come up with a deal (and among the games we missed was the infamous APPST/MICH contest on the network's first full football day of existence, plus a boatload of basketball, baseball and others).  They finally ironed a deal out in time for the 2008-09 football season.

And I can only imagine what kind of bitter dispute Comcast will have when it comes to negotiating with the Cubs and Sinclair for their new channel for next February, especially considering that Comcast and the Cubs were formerly partners in what used to be Comcast SportsNet Chicago (now NBC Sports Chicago).

It's unfortunate that these things come down to this (and I'm not taking Comcast's side in this dispute), but Comcast weathered that storm and they'll likely weather this one.  I know it doesn't make anyone necessarily feel better about missing GT/CLEM and other subsequent games down the road without switching providers.

Just some food for thought.

It will be some storm to weather if they don't carry the Cubs !

Considering some people in New Jersey can't get Yankees games without leaving Comcast, it wouldn't surprise me.  (Most of the rest of the NYC metro area is Spectrum or Optimum, so not the biggest deal in the world there.)  Smiley Happy

New Poster

ACC Network

Whay isn't Comcast carrying the ACC network in  the Boston and New England markets?  Geopgraphically the ACC network makes more sense than the Big 10 or SEC networks which are both carried on Comcast now.

New Poster

ACC Network

Why is the ACC Network not available? I missed the first game of the season. Had to listen on the radio. Not acceptable. 

New Poster

ACC Network

When is Comcast going to carry the ACC Network ?

New Poster

ACC Network

What is the hold up for ACCN?

I was told my one of your chat agents today that it is a top priority. 

This should have been a top priority weeks ago!!!!

The season has started!!!!

I pay $200/monthly and this channel should be included.

Add ACCN immediately or I’m sure I’m not the only customer looking elsewhere!!

Regular Visitor

ACC Network

I gave up yesterday before the Clemson game and got a free trial with the streaming carrier with a name similar to a Polynesian dance from in Hawaii. It worked great! I will drop Comcast TV service entitrely in favor of the free trail offer if no changes by Monday

Regular Visitor

ACC Network

Who to contact about adding the ACC network?

New Poster

Why has Comcast not signed on to the ACC Network?

I am an avid ACC fan and I am disappointed in Comcast's inability to sign up for the ACC network.

New Poster

Hey fools get the ACC network

If you do not get the ACC network I will be leaving an going to a provider who will.
New Poster

ACC Network

I am EXTREMELY upset that Comcast doesn’t have the ACC Network. I am in the heart of ACC country and I have the BTN and SECN, neither of which I care about, but no ACCN. Get real Comcast!! This is NOT acceptable!!!!!!!
New Poster

ACC Network

When will Comcast get the ACC network...not the ESPN version?

New Poster

ACC Network

Since XFINITY is not currently going to offer ACC network before conference play begins, what is the best way to stream the content? Was thinking HULU was best option but others have suggested YouTube live is better and may be a way longer term to cut the cord with XFINITY if they don't get their act together and provide network coverage.

New Poster

ACC Network

When will you carry the ACC network or do we need to change providers?

New Poster

no ACC, no SNY

Last year Comcast dropped SNY so we lost the ability to follow the UCONN women's baskeball team as we previously had been able to.  Very unhappy, made phone calls, NOTHING.

Now the ACC Network has debued oncable but not on Xfinity.  Once again, we are unable to follow a favorite team (UNC).  We pay (dearly) for the extended sports package which contains a lot ofunusable junk.  

Time to steamline your pakages so we can chose what we want to pay for and what we do not.  You can start with dropping all Spanish0-language channels from our packAge.  You haide behind the fact that it is "mandated' by the FCC.... so tell them you are losing customers because of this ridiculous policy.

Bye bye Xfinity of we keep losing preferred channels.  There are other providers.....

New Poster

Where's the ACC Network.

I've missed the va tech game now I'm gonna miss the Uva game. Boy that direct TV dish still mounted on my deck is looking pretty good.
New Poster

ACC Network

Will Xfinity ever have an agreement with the ACC Network? If not, I am going to change my provider!

New Poster

ACC network

When will Comcast start carrying ACC Network in Pittsburgh (Ohara Township)? Hope it's  by 9/7. If not, my phone/internet/tv "bundle" is cancelled,

New Poster

Is the ACC Network coming to Xfinity?

Disappointed that I cannot watch the Pitt home opener on the ACC network. Recently switched from Dish and heard they came to agreement at the start of the season. Will Comcast be able to make an agreement, if so when? This may be a deciding factor in returning to Dish.

Thank you

New Poster

ACC Channel

When is Xfinity going to install the ACC channel. If not soon, even though I've been customer for many, many years, I am contemplating going to Verizon.  I'm sure you have had lots of complaints given all the alumni of VT, Penn State and VA.  Get with it!

New Poster

ACC Network on Comcast

What is the story a getting the ACC Network on Comcast.  The college football season has started!

RM

New Poster

We need the ACC Network NOW!!! Go Noles!

As much I love the Xfinity platform, I love my Noles more...if they can do a deal with the SEC Network, they can do a deal with the ACC Network...

New Poster

Why do I have channel I NEVER even heard of Yet - I can't get the ACC Network

Removed by me for violating forum guidelinesI Live in ACC Country....   The Team I Root for is in an Area predominatly covered by Xfinity...   

Why WOULD COMCAST/XFINITY NOT want to have the ACC network on their platform?

I have Cleo TV, Daystar TV, Azteca America Network (I live on the East coast Btw), POP(?), Freeform channels.  I have NO clue what the heck these channels are or why they are on my platform when they have nothing to offer me to watch.   But i can't get the ACCN  <Edited>

THE CLEO TV !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  C/mon Man

STEP IT UP COMCAST!!!!!   ADD THE ACCN!!!

New Poster

Regional Sports Fee but no ACC Network

Why am I being charged a Regional Sports Fee when I can't even get the ACC Network? We are in the middle of ACC region... This is not right. I'm ready to cut the cable so I can get TV I really want rather than 300 channels I don't want. 

New Poster

Where is ACC Network?

Why can't Comcast get its act together and get ACC Network on the air?  Comcast/Xfinity claims to be the best in the business and claims to provide the best entertainment options to its customers. If this is the case, then where is the channel? Get your negotiators and ESPN's negotiators in a room and don't let them out until the deal is done. Open the door every six hours and toss in a pizza or two. Get your darn act together. Try caring about your customers.

New Poster

ACC Network in VA?!

I hope you come to an agreement with ESPN and the ACC Network to carry the ACC Network ASAP. We have a large population of Virginia Tech and Virginia fans that are VERY UPSET that we can not watch the football games because you have yet to carry it.

When are you getting your act together and getting the ACC Network before you lose a large population of customers in VA and the entire Atlantic Coast?!

New Poster

ACCN not carried by Comcast/Xfinity--WHY?

When can I, as a paying subscriber of local sports channels, have access to the ACCN? I'm sure you are well aware that the the ACC market spans from Boston to Miami. Looks like it would be a great business decision to tap into that market.  Just sayin...

New Poster

ACC Network

Enough is Enough, lets get the ACC Network.  NOW.

New Poster

ACC Network

Would you all please add the ACC network ASAP!!!!!!  I really do not want to switch providers but you are giving me no choice.    

New Poster

ACC Network

1. As an FSU alum, I’d like to see the ACC network added to my sports package. I pay way to much for what My total package (never watch Showtime and added it to my subscription when they featured “ a season with” ) ... FSU, Navy etc ... I will make it happen to watch my Noles and other ACC teams.  What type of promotions are you thinking about to compete w the other 3 competitive options I have in the JACKSONVILLE market? 
Regular Visitor

ACC NETWORK

I am very disappointed that xfinity does not offer the ACC NETWORK.  I pay a ridiculous amount for TV services and have to now look to cutting the cord and go to Hulu or YouTube because xfinity can figure out how to add the ACC network

New Poster

ACCN

i am typing in caps because I am yelling?  When is the ACCN going to be added.  FSU has a game on it this Saturday, and I am going to madder than "YOU KNOW WHAT"  if I don't get to watch it or have to go to a friend's house who use another cable service.   Please set in motion and GET IT ADDED ASAP.   IF I DID NOT HAVE A TWO YEAR CONTRACT, YOU WOULD BE DROPPED IN A HEARTBEAT.  QUIT DRAGGING YOUR FEET.  YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING.  OTHER SERVICES HAVE ADDED IT.  RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

New Poster

ACC Network Please!

Hello,

When will comcast have ACC Network? To my knowledge, comcast/xfinity is now the only major provider on the east coast without an agreement. Get with the program!

Official Employee

Re: ACC teams in upcoming football games on ABC, ESPNU, BTN, and CBSSN are listed below (9/7)

ACC teams in upcoming football games on ABC, ESPN, ESPNU, BTN and CBSSN are listed below  for 9/7: 

Saturday, 9/7

12n ET/9a PT Old Dominion at Virginia Tech (ESPNU)
12n ET/9a PT Syracuse at Maryland (ESPN)
2p ET/11a PT South Florida at Georgia Tech (BTN)
5p ET/2p PT Texas A&M at Clemson (ABC)
8p ET/5p PT Wake Forest Rice (CBSSN)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

ACCN

I pay enough for the tv service and added the sports package only to find out I still don't get all the sports channels I was promised. PLEASE ADD THE ACCN
New Poster

Regional Sports Fee but no ACC Network

Actual Comcast employee's response to complaints about NOT offering ACCN is below... They give us the BIG TEN NETWORK in ACC country?  TOTAL disconnect with their customer base... when I can, I'm done with them... ESPECIALLY when basketball season starts!

Re: ACC teams in upcoming football games on ABC, ESPNU, BTN, and CBSSN are listed below (9/7)

ACC teams in upcoming football games on ABC, ESPN, ESPNU, BTN and CBSSN are listed below  for 9/7: 

Saturday, 9/7

12n ET/9a PT Old Dominion at Virginia Tech (ESPNU)
12n ET/9a PT Syracuse at Maryland (ESPN)
2p ET/11a PT South Florida at Georgia Tech (BTN)
5p ET/2p PT Texas A&M at Clemson (ABC)
8p ET/5p PT Wake Forest Rice (CBSSN)

New Poster

ACC

Sooooooo...still no answer on when or IF we are going to get the ACC Network? Will it be availible on watch ESPN like the SEC?

New Poster

ACCN

When can we expect the addition of ACCN? Time is wasting and other tv options are calling!

Regular Visitor

ACC Network

Here are reasons for Xfinity Comcast to carry ACC Network.

ACC Conference footprint is from south Florida along east coast to Massachusetts.  Footprint shadows Xfinity Comcast’s largest service area.  Within ACC footprint, there must be 150 million people.  TV coverage is huge.  Of that 150 million, let’s say 5% watch ACC sports regularly.  That is 7.5 million viewers for any ACC sport event. 

Xfinity Comcast has an obligation and a responsibility to offer the college conference that dominates the audience population.

Get ACC Network now.   

New Poster

Want ACC Network

I would like to add my voice to the many requests for the ACC network. I have been happy with Xfinity to this point.. please work out a deal with ACC. Many loyal customers have posted this request. I don’t want to switch my service, but my husband is urging for us to make the move. I would prefer to stay with Xfinity, but feel as if they don’t want to take care of their customers!!! I want the ACCN!!!
New Poster

ACC Network

What is required for me and all customers to receive this channel??  Thanks

New Poster

ACC Network

When can I expect the ACC Network to appear in your TV lineup?

When can I expect to get Cinemax back. You know the package I signed up for with my contract before you decided to drop it and replace it with YOUR inferior HITZ channel?

How much does it cost to terminate my contract?

New Poster

ACC Channel

What Channel is ACC Network on?