Community Forum

ACC Network

Regular Visitor

ACC Network

When will the ACC Network be added to the Lynchburg VA channel lineup?
New Poster

Re: ACC Network

I am requesting that the ACC Network channel is added to the Xfinity channel lineup in zip code 48083 (Michigan). There is going to be a lot of great football games only on this channel and would love to watch them. I just switched from Uverse (AT & T) about 3 1/2 weeks ago, due to the dispute between them and CBS (which has been resolved in most area's) and the fact that Uverse dropped the NFL Network right before the draft and four months later, no mention of it coming back. I am a die hard football fan!!

I will not be switching again, but hope that Comcast has the viewer's and CUSTOMER'S in mind in making this decision. Uverse DID NOT when dropping the NFL Network and a lot of customers where very unhappy about dropping of a decent channel(and the timing of it) and switched.

Regular Visitor

Again I would to like to add my voice to the others that have requested that Comcast add the ACC Network to our channel lineup (Augusta Ga/North Augusta SC) especially before the 8/29 date being that Clemson v Georgia Tech game is being broadcast on this channel... and this is only way to view the game... I also would like see other games that are scheduled to be broadcast on this channel... It’s frustrating not hearing any news other than negotiations are on going and that news from sources other than Comcast... Please add this channel...
New Poster

ACC Network

Been with Comcast/Xfinity for over 12 years with an over $250 month bill. Stuck with you guys through unexplained outtages, mysterious charges on my bill, rude customer service etc but I am cancelling my service immediately if the ACC Network is not added to the line up. I know I am not the only long time customer who will be doing this. If this is about money, imagine the lossess the VPs and CEO will see on their bonuses due to all the customers they lost over this.

New Poster

ACC Network

ACC Network starts tomorrow!  Please finish your negotiations with ESPN and add the network to your channel lineup so all of us who want to see our team play can do so.   If DirectTV, Hulu, You Tube TV and some cable providers are carrying it, certainly the biggest cable provider should and must.  Comcast will lose numerous subscribers if it isn't added very soon.

New Poster

ACC network

I want the ACC Network added. The SEC Network was added so why not the ACC Network?
New Poster

ACC Network

We want the ACC Network! When will you make a decision on the network?

Frequent Visitor

ACCN

Where is the ACC?

You are teaching this old guy new words.    Words like Hulu live tv.     Roku

Cord cutting

You have to be kidding. You mention broadband space as a consideration. Yet you have hundreds of soccer games nobody wants. Get the best college football league. Dump the fake football.

New Poster

Re: ACCN

ACC is a MUST. Comcast/Xfinity is dragging this out. 

New Poster

ACC Network

If Comcast doesn’t have it by 8/29, I will join the millions that have already “cut the cord”.
Thanks
New Poster

ACC Network

I am a Clemson/ACC fan. When I started the service they assured me the service I was getting would have the college games I want to watch. However, the ACC Network has a large number of games that I will miss if xfinity doesn’t pick up the service. Xfinity, you know a large number of your customers want this channel. Put them first and get the ACC Network.
New Poster

ACCN

Comcast Really? Where is the ACCN for the ACC fans in GA....SC...NC ...Fla ? You have the SECN in your line-up for years! NOw it time you add the ACCN for its fans like GA TECH...CLEMSON....FSU....UNC...UVA...Louisville...ect ect ect  15 schools are a member of the ACCN....That's a lot of households!

Sincerely,

William Mials

Frequent Visitor

ACC Network

There should be an open discussion on this topic as it is easy to see how many customers what this channel. Instead every question about it gets dumped into a single thread that is locked so customers can't reply to discuss it in an open forum. With all of the streaming options available now Comcast should start being a little more customer centric. I've done my homework and Hulu has all the channels I watch. So that would mean I'd go from having Comcast for cable/internet/phone and cell phone (over $300 per month) to internet and cell phone (about $120 a month). And I'd think this would be fairly common on the East Coast (ACC Country). 

Frequent Visitor

Re: ACCN

Just an FYI, any minute now they will close your thread and dump your comment into a locked thread so nobody can reply to you. 

New Poster

ACC Network Please!!

please please add the ACC network to your channel listings!! I don’t want to switch over to streaming but it would be hard not to without being able to watch our teams!
Frequent Visitor

Update On ACC

We deserve an official comment on where Comcast is on getting the ACCN.

It is only fair. We need to know in order to make a decision to switch and the time to do it.  I think we know the answer but need to hear it from you. We pay a lot  of money to Comcast and deserve some fairness in return.

New Poster

ACC network channel number.

I’m done playing Comcast’s game trying to find the channel for the ACC network. It’s supposed to launch at 7 pm tonite yet still can’t find the channel. It’s like Comcast is telling the public one thing and keeping others a secret. It’s a network I was promised when I chose Comcast. I’m done......back to Direct TV!!!!!!!!! So disappointed in your lack of customer service!!!!!!!
Frequent Visitor

ACC Network - Press Release Needed

Shame on Comcast and your inept Public Relations department.  They have failed (1) their "customer service" (sic) staff, and more importantly, (2) their PAYING customers!

The ACC Network launces TODAY!  And yet, there has been NO press release from Comcast regarding a "Yes" OR "No" answer on whether they will carry the network.  

Discretion and control of information are vital in business negotiations.  Well, ... guess what?  The time for negotitation is OVER!  How do we know?  (1)  Charter / Spectrum, DirectTV, etc. etc. etc. all made THEIR announcements 10 days or more ago and (2) the network launches TODAY!  

<Edited> Because I write BIG CHECKS EVERY MONTH to COMCAST!  NOT Disney, or ESPN, or ACCN, or somebody else.  But my checks go to COMCAST!  So, Comcast was accountable to ME for a decision LONG AGO, and did'nt make it.  

SHAME on Comcast.  I'll be moving to another internet, phone, and TV providers ... after a couple of decades <Edited>, not getting ONE channel worth watching while still PAYING for more than 100 that NOBODY watches!  

Angry in Georgia.

Official Employee

Re: ACC network channel number.

@pss0825 wrote:
I’m done playing Comcast’s game trying to find the channel for the ACC network. It’s supposed to launch at 7 pm tonite yet still can’t find the channel. It’s like Comcast is telling the public one thing and keeping others a secret. It’s a network I was promised when I chose Comcast. I’m done......back to Direct TV!!!!!!!!! So disappointed in your lack of customer service!!!!!!!

Apologies, we don't currently have an agreement in place yet to offer this channel. Once/if an agreement is reached, we will certainly update this thread. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Sat Aug 24 7p ET/4p PT Miami @ Florida game is on ESPN

Just a heads up that the Saturday, August 24th game Miami @ Florida is scheduled to be on ESPN. 

Game time is at  7p ET/4p PT 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

ACC Network

Comcast/xfinity:

If ACC Network is not offered by the time Clemson/GA Tech kick off a week from now I am going to cancel my xfinity services and switch providers to someone that has it. The fact that y'all don't have a deal in place to carry this network yet is ridiculous.

New Poster

ACC Network

You need ACC network in Pittsburgh area. You have SEC and PAC 12, which aren’t even close to area. I am switching to Fios in September if not
New Poster

ACC Channel, $300 a month and 750 channels i don't watch, wherei's this one? starts today

$300 a month, 750-800 channels i DONT WATCH...WHERE IS THE ACC CHANNEL?  CUTTING THE CORD SHORTLY....

Regular Visitor

ACCN

Why does xfinity think they can make more money without having ACCN than they can make if the do have that network?  They have SECN and B1G network.  Why would carrying those networks make money for xfinity, but carrying ACCN lose money for xfinity?  Seems like a strange decision to me.

New Poster

ACC Network

I'm requesting that Xfinity include the ACC Network. Seems like a no brainer.

Expert

Please note that all separate posts on this particular subject have been merged into this original thread on this problem.

That way all posted here will get notice when any official current information is given.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

ACC Posts

I do not mind you locking subjects and moving them to one post. However, then closing them with best answer and allowing no replies is not fair. You state that this is to allow conversation and a way for you to reach us in one spot.

I think it is censorship. This allows no conversation among customers. Even no reply to official statements which say nothing. If you allowed replies you may find out how mad ACC fans are. Perhaps you know but for corporate profit you do not care.

Prove me wrong, do not move or lock this post.

New Poster

Re: Update On ACC

You're exactly right!  I don't want to do the math on how much I've paid Comcast over the years. I've already been thinking about "cutting the cord". As a Clemson alum living in GA, I WILL BE LEAVING!  Sign the contract already!!

New Poster

ACCN Channel

You need to add the ACCN Channel

We are paying for a Sports package and I can't understand why the ACCN channel can't be added to that package it already includes the SEC channel in the package. 

I have been a Xfinity customer since 1983 and have seen many changes some better than others. I would like to know why customers are charges so much money and everytime you turn around they are deleting channels. In the last year or so Xfinity has removed WGN, ID amoung others. It seems that we continue to pay more every couple of years and are getting less and less. Xfinity keeps adding all the channel apps that they want to charge you extra for each month. Why don't you give your customers a break!

Prple38

New Poster

Leaving ASAP

We need to start moving to another service to get the ACC Network maybe then they will listen. Bye
New Poster

ACC Network

I don't seem to be able to reply to any of the existing posts but wanted to put my name down for also wanting the ACC network, I cannot believe you do not have this yet.

Contributor

Put my name down also for wanting the ACC Network.

Regular Contributor

I’m interested also. I saw that ESPN aired a 15 minute preview of the ACC Network and liked it. So I subscribed to Hulu Live TV tonight to watch the launch programming until Disney and Comcast can reach a new carriage agreement.

I’m a huge Miami Hurricanes football fan Smiley Happy Granted the first game isn’t till this Saturday on the regular ESPN channel. But I’m sure some of Miami games will not all air on the main ESPN and will either be on ACC Network, which Comcast hasn’t carried yet Smiley Sad or they might be on ACC Network Extra which till the launch of ACC Network was free but now requires me to have ACC Network to authenticate and watch the Extra content.

Please carry this network. I have the highest tier package with add-ons like MLB Extra Innings, Sports / Entertainment Pack, the new Hitz pack and even subscribed to Cinemax again (since that was removed from my TV plan).

I’m a huge sports fan! It’s even worse we don’t even have Bein Sports anymore Smiley Sad
New Poster

Channel Lineup

Tired of waiting for you to add the ACC Network. What's the hold up? I will sign up with another service on August 25th if Comcast/Xfinity does not add the ACC Network by then.
New Poster

ACC Network

Would you please add the ACC Network to your lineup?  We watch very little TV.  The main reason that we have cable is so that we can watch Pitt football and basketball games.  If you don't add the ACC Network, we'll consider  switching back to DirecTV.  Hope you'll consider it...

New Poster

Another Request for the ACC Network

I am another person that does not understand why you are carying other conference networks, but not the ACC.  Lots of folks on the east coast will need to switch carriers to see their team play...

Regular Contributor

Youtube TV just added ACC Network

When will Comcast add the ACC network? You Tube TV just added the channel. Youtube TV package for only $50 a month sound like a better deal.
New Poster

ACC Network

Any update on whether the ACC Network will be added? If Comcast doesn't add the ACC Network before the network starts airing games, I will be cancelling all of my Comcast services and changing providers. Please add it soon. 

Regular Visitor

ACC Network

Where is the ACC Network?  Why isn't it in the channel line-up?  Any update on whether the ACC Network will be added? I'm an FSU graduate in the Memphis TN area and I want to watch the FSU games on this channel.  Either add the ACC Network before the network starts airing games or I will be cancelling all of my Comcast services and changing providers. Please respond with a REAL answer because all of your longtime subscribers deserve an answer...NOW!!!

New Poster

ACC Network when will comcast add it

I want to know when this will be added i currently spend $300 dollars a month and why can't this channel be added to my sports package. let me know i will pay extra to have this channel

New Poster

so.. how can we push this to be added? or do we need to find a new company?

New Poster

Re: ACC Network when will comcast add it

This is a terrible move by Comcast/Xfinity not carrying ACCN 

1. Clemson #1 team in college football - are you really going to deny your subscribers from being able to see one of the best teams?

2. ACC is the premier league when it comes to college basketball; Duke, North Carolina, Miami, Florida State, Boston College, Pitt - imagine how many of these games will be shown on the ACCN, sure the marque matchups like Duke - NC will be on ESPN, some of the other games won't are you really going to deny your subscribers from being able to watch their favorite team play all of their games.

I'll be honest between this, removing Cinemax from triple play, and getting alerts that I am going over 1TB of data from streaming, I have seriously considered dropping all of my cable channels. One these on their own I am able to overlook but you guys just keep the "Hitz" coming. 

Regular Visitor

I agree with the other posters, no information on the ACC Network is very frustrating.  Heck, a simple We are working hard to get ACC Network added would at least let us know something.  Right now, I don't know if it's a case of playing hard ball negotiations, or you just don't particularly plan to add it, but don't want to admit it yet.  Sports and the ability to follow the teams that I'm a fan of is the whole point of TV for me.  If I can't get the ACC network on XFinity, then I will get it elsewhere.

Diamond Problem Solver

@pwalker8 and all
Click on best answer, it was updated 8/22

Do you plan to offer the ACC Network in the future?
We don’t have an agreement to carry ACC Network at this time and can’t speculate about possible channel additions.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

ACC Network

when are you gonna pick up ACCN.
I'm seriously starting to look at the playstation tv option. they have accn an everything except 1 channel which i can subscribe to separately.
Regular Visitor

ACC Network

I guess if you are going to move all the ACC network posts to one thread and then block replies, I'll just have to start a new thread for you to move.

No, the question hasn't been answered and the "best answer" isn't the best answer by a long shot.

I just finished chattting with a customer service rep.   According to him, I can keep my high speed internet with XFinity and drop TV service (he also said they expect to get the ACC network).  If I do that, then get playstation VUE with the sports package, then I end up paying about what I pay now.  I would prefer to keep my Tivo, but if that's what it takes to watch my favorite sports teams, that's what I will do.  The first game is Thursday, so I'll wait until Wednesday and if no ACC Network, I'll switch.

New Poster

ACC Network

how do you <Edited> not have acc network on you make alternative to you service looking good

New Poster

ACCN ESPN network

What channel is the ACCN sports network on in the Murrysville, PA area?

New Poster

ACC Network

Will we be able to access the ACC Network in area code 31558?  The other cable provider in this area has already added it.  There are a lot of ACC fans here who are Xfinity subscribers who would like to see this channel added like you did for the SEC Network.

New Poster

ACC NETWORK!

Seriously...when is this channel going to be added?