Community Forum

ACC Network

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ACCN in Channel Lineup

So Comcast would have to pass along the cost of getting the ACC network, huh? My bill just went up $10/month or $120/yr due to "programming costs" and NO new channels added. Tomorrow I plan to actively seek an alternative to Comcast. There are many issues with their service in our area and not having the ACC network is the last straw for me.

Highlighted
New Poster

Acc network

Why don't I have ACC network? All the other people providers do. As much as I pay for Cable and don't have this channel. Ixfinity has to be the worst provider on the market. When my contact is up. I'm gone and never looking back.
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Acc network

Simply, you don’t have it because there’s no agreement. Threatening to change providers isn’t going to change that.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

ACC Network

Please add the ACC Network!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

ACC Network- we vote with our $$

@CCAndrew -

Wrong, we vote for our money if Comcast doesn’t listen. As a 10-year plus Comcast Triple Play subscriber I am dropping all services except internet soon. Many others who posted on this topic have already cut Comcast.

That’s the beauty of the free market.
Highlighted
New Poster

Where you an get ACC Network

Talked to a comcast rep. and found out that you can get ACCN afterall. Go to xfinity page and go to aps. Click on that and go Videos and look up XUMO. go to channel 733 and walla ACC Network. Can't wait to see my Noles on ACCN when they play again.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Where you an get ACC Network

I tried it but all I can get is 739 ACC DN (ACC Digital Network) which I don't believe is the same thing as the regular ACC network where they show the FSU basketball.. I live in Tallahassee and on XUMO channel 733 is USA Sports Wire.  I sure would like to find out how I can get the regular ACC network to watch the FSU BB games. Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
New Poster

ACC Network Availability

The ACC Network is available on AT&T U-verse. The cable carrier is the last major carrier in the area to add the new network, which was already available on Spectrum, Google Fiber TV, DirecTV (owned by AT&T) and DISH Network. SHAME ON COMCAST!!!
Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast not having ACC Network

Please get the ACC network!! This is getting really ridiculous that my bill keeps going up but no acc network anywhere to be found. Please do the right thing and get your sports fans the acc network
Highlighted
New Poster

ACC Network

Seriously, Xfinity does not carry the ACC Netowork?!  ACC Netrok was launch in August 2019, it's February 2020, how long does it take to come to an agreement?  Unreal!

Maybe it's time to cut the cord if they do not provide services that other providers do!

Here's a list of providers that do! 

AT&T Live Now

Direct TV

DISH

Hulu

Sling

Verizon FIOS

Vdgo

YouTube TV

Highlighted
New Poster

ACC Network

What is the plan for getting the ACC network? I live in the Atlanta area and I get the SEC network (makes sense), the Big Ten network (???), and the PAC 12 network (?!?!?!), but not the ACC. My son is telling me I can get a better deal and get the ACC network if I leave xfinity.
Highlighted
New Poster

ACCN Sports

I don't get ACC anymore?  Why?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Where you an get ACC Network

this did not work for me either 

i find it ridiculous that we do not have access to ACC network!!  

Highlighted
Contributor

ACC Network

When will we get the ACC Network? We have been waiting!

Highlighted
New Poster

ACC Network

I want the ACC Network on Xfinity. It has been almost a year and I am getting disgusted. If you do not start offering the ACC Network, I will not resubscribe to your service when my current contract runs out. This is ridiculous.