Community Forum

ACC Network

New Poster

ACC NETWORK--"no plans to offer ACC Network this year" UPDATE 11.7.19

I was just told this by a Comcast employee when I called in to ask where they were in the on-going "negotiations."  Does this mean the "negotiations" have broken down?  See ya Comcast.  I'm headed back to Verizon with all of my business accounts. 

New Poster

ACC Channel

I am very disappointed that Comcast does not offer ACC channel. It’s unbelievable the amount I pay you then have to pay for Hulu Live for basically one channel. It’s time to add ACC or I may cancel at some point
New Poster

ADD ACC NETWORK!!!

Please add ACC Network to the channel line up.

This shouldn't be that difficult.

New Poster

ACC Network please

Will the ACC Network be available soon?

I'm very disappointed that Comcast has still not added it. 

New Poster

ACC Network

When are you gonna get ACC network?
New Poster

Channel

Does xfinity plan on adding the ACC Network anytime soon? If not, please consider it. Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Where is my ACC Network?

I feel the same way. I am leaving Comcast in the spring for Frontier and Dish. Frontier no longer has data caps will comcast does. I am angry that I can't watch my football games because Comcast is the only provider who does'nt carry the ACC Network.

New Poster

ACC Network

When will Xfinity have the ACC network?
New Poster

Re: ACC Network

Whenever they do it, it will probably be too late for this basketball season.  Of course, I would gladly switch providers over this, but Comcast has a monopoly on my building.

New Poster

ACC network

I am very disappointed that I could not watch the Notre Dame football game tonite because Comcast does not carry the channel. But ATT,direct TV they do. Direct tv keeps calling me to switch. I pay a lot of money for TV service. I get channels that I don’t even watch. ACCN is an important channel just as any of your other ones. When are we going to get it. I hope it’s very very soon. I don’t want to switch providers
New Poster

ACC Network

I am cancelling my Xfinity service as of tomorrow due to Comcast not carrying the ACC Network.  Customers have been patient enough for Comcast to work out a "deal", and there are a multitude of other cable carriers that offer ACC Network .  That is all.

New Poster

Re: ACCN

I went to the local COMCAST office and asked about this and was told that they were working on an agreement.  When I asked for a status, they didn't have one.  When I asked when they would be letting customers something, they said that they would send out a notice.  When I asked when that might be, next week, next month, next year?  They said, they didn't know.  I went home, contacted another service provider and scheduled an install date.  Will I continue with Xfinity?  No.

New Poster

When is xfinity going to add ACC Network.

This is crazy. Many other carriers already have it. Even Direct TV. Been thinking about switching anyways and this may be the straw.
New Poster

ACC network...why am I still a comcast customer??

Been wondering what am I paying all this money for?  and you dont have ACC network?

I am always being solicited by your competitors.....time to take a good look!  thanks for the push.

Regular Visitor

Ric, good job. I applaud you from afar. I am going to do that myself. I'm sick and tired

of my monthly bill costing me more and more while a channel like ACC Network continues to not be available to me as a customer.

Comcast/Xfinity, this is your chance to do the right thing and add this channel to your line-up. Your answers here and everywhere and very generic and not good enough.

I hope you are satisfied with losing more and more customers while you continue to do absolutely nothing about the matter

New Poster

Accn

Please add the acc network. 

New Poster

ACC Network

When is Comcast going to add the ACC network for the subscribers who pay extra for the sports package? What about Altitude network? What’s next cut ESPN???
New Poster

ACC Network

When can we get the ACC Network?

New Poster

ACC Network

I would like to have the ACC Network when the NCAA basketball season starts. I figure all the best games will be on that channel. Please add it to your list of channels. 

New Poster

acc network

Everyone else has access to the neww acc channel, why do comcast customers have to wait? Its not that hard to go back to direct tv.

Contributor

The latest complaint about a lack of an ACCN deal.

Your customers just missed the biggest college basketball upset in many moons when Stephen F. Austin goes to Cameron Indoor Stadium and stuns Duke at the buzzer in OT (while it wasn't on the linear ACCN network feed, it was on one of the alternate feeds that any ACCN subscriber gets access to).  Much like your customers missed one of the biggest football upsets in many moons when BTN signed on in 2007 and Appalachian State won at Michigan.

Great job by you guys.  Obviously you don't care, and I shouldn't even be wasting my breath.  But the world should know how selfish and petty you guys are in not even pursuing a deal.  Thank you.

Contributor

ACC network and others

I would like to know why Comcast is not carrying the ACC Network. I would like to know why Comcast is not carrying the AXS channel.(music) I would like to know why the Cooking Channel is not offered in HD.

I guarantee you Comcast is losing customers over this and I may be one of them

New Poster

ACCN

How do I trade in the BTN & SECN for the ACCN?
New Poster

ACC Network--add it!!!!!

Please fwd this message to your corporate office for providing TV network programming. Comcast/Xfinity should add the ACC Network--there are millions of ACC sports fans all across the country (the ACC has 15 teams up and down the whole east coast of the US, plus Notre Dame). At the least, make it available for those who will even pay for it......

New Poster

ACCN

Gosh! Still no ACCN? When will Comcast carry this fine sports programs?

New Poster

ACCN

When can we expect X to have ACCN available?

Diamond Problem Solver

There’s no date of expectations, it’ll be when/if a deal is made

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Programming

What is the status of Xfinity and the ACC network?

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Programming

Nothing has changed, no agreement

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

ACC NETWORK NEEDED!!!

This is Atlanta and ACC is prominent here- you need to get this channel pronto or I may switch to another provider!!!!

New Poster

Re: ACC NETWORK NEEDED!!!

Couldn't agree more - so far the inability to watch ACC Network is my only significant complaint about xfinity

New Poster

Adding ACCN to lineup

Is Comcast still in negotiations with ACCN? Many of us who live in ACC country as well as others are being denied the ability to see most ACC sporting events. Hopefully those in a power position will reach an agreement very soon. 😒
New Poster

Acc network

This is crazy that we are the only service that doesn't have acc network. I was told when I signed up this would be resolved soon well soon is up. Make a deal or lose business.
New Poster

ACC Network in the southeast

Please advise what package I need to sign up for in order to watch ACC sports?  I live in Savannah GA

Expert

Re: ACC Network in the southeast

@RandAFelk wrote:

Please advise what package I need to sign up for in order to watch ACC sports?  I live in Savannah GA

Comcast does not have an agreement to carry ACCN.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!