DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

5 years ago

Please do NOT add the All Clemson Conference channel.  I don't want my cable bill going any higher!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am turning in my cable equipment on Thursday and subscribing to Hulu. I informed Comcast in August that if they didn't have a deal in place with the ACCnetwork by basketball season, I was leaving. It is my understanding that there is still two years left with the Disney/ Comcast contract and that Comcast has no intentions on renegotiating it until then. Customers lost over this will never come back. Shame on Comcast!

Contributor

• 

118 Messages

5 years ago

Comcast is letting me down once again. My monthly bill for cable and internet is sky high. ACC Network is not available and the college basketball season is about to begin. I am very disappointed and am considering switching to another service.

Comcast already carried SEC and PAC 12, so now it is time for the ACC Network to be available to cusotmers like myself.

Comcast, you are really letting customers down and you are to blame. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I want the ACC Network!!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When is Comcast/Xfinity going to carry the ACCN/ ACC Network? You can't keep telling us its a pricing issue. When DirecTV, Hulu, Spectrum, Utube, Playstation, and so many others have offered the service since the season opened. I know many people including myself have already demanded this channel. So what is going on? Do we need to cancel our services with you to get our point across? 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

When there’s an agreement.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

When will the ACC Network be available on xfinity?

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I missed the Nationals world series run because you are too cheap to show masn. I will not miss UVA basketball for the same reason.Goodbye xfinity you really do not care about customers just money. Hello Direct tv.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I volunteer with an local alumni group of an ACC university and we’re located in the midwest. The best discussion thread thus far regarding the ACC Network on Xfinity was marked “answered” back in August and it doesn’t appear any information has been made public since then. What is the status of ACC Network making it into your channel lineup? Football season was a wash, and now we’re looking to miss a lot of our team’s basketball action this year, too! An update on negotiations would be greatly appreciated.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I’m with the hundreds of other xfinity customers on here, get the ACC Network or I am gone

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please add my name to the list of people who are angry about Comcast not carrying the ACC Network. I am strongly considering switching to another company since EVERY other major company carries the ACC Network. My brother is in the same position.

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

5 years ago

Comcast is the ONLY carrier not carrying the ACC Network!   I am a Triple Play customer.  My wife is against keeping Comcast while adding YouTubeTV to get ACCN.   I listened to the UNC game on SiriusXM instead.  I don't know if I continue this.   Comcast may just have to go.  I will miss the Video-On-Demand very much.

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

What's keeping Comcast from entering into an agreement, given that every other cable provider has already done so?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have lived in a Comcast area since 2001. I need to understand that in 2019 I all of a sudden cannot watch my hometown team because Comcast won't carry the ACC Network in the Denver Area. I pay for the sports package and this is just an ESPN channel. I can't even log onto it on line? What's the deal? Please at least allow me to do that on ESPN+!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

As much money as I pay Xfinity, they should offer Acc so we are able to watch..charge like you do for MLB..it's ridiculous...
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here