DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I agree with the other posters, no information on the ACC Network is very frustrating.  Heck, a simple We are working hard to get ACC Network added would at least let us know something.  Right now, I don't know if it's a case of playing hard ball negotiations, or you just don't particularly plan to add it, but don't want to admit it yet.  Sports and the ability to follow the teams that I'm a fan of is the whole point of TV for me.  If I can't get the ACC network on XFinity, then I will get it elsewhere.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

so.. how can we push this to be added? or do we need to find a new company?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

@pwalker8 and all
Click on best answer, it was updated 8/22

Do you plan to offer the ACC Network in the future?
We don’t have an agreement to carry ACC Network at this time and can’t speculate about possible channel additions.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

when are you gonna pick up ACCN.
I'm seriously starting to look at the playstation tv option. they have accn an everything except 1 channel which i can subscribe to separately.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I guess if you are going to move all the ACC network posts to one thread and then block replies, I'll just have to start a new thread for you to move.

No, the question hasn't been answered and the "best answer" isn't the best answer by a long shot.

I just finished chattting with a customer service rep.   According to him, I can keep my high speed internet with XFinity and drop TV service (he also said they expect to get the ACC network).  If I do that, then get playstation VUE with the sports package, then I end up paying about what I pay now.  I would prefer to keep my Tivo, but if that's what it takes to watch my favorite sports teams, that's what I will do.  The first game is Thursday, so I'll wait until Wednesday and if no ACC Network, I'll switch.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

how do you not have acc network on you make alternative to you service looking good

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

What channel is the ACCN sports network on in the Murrysville, PA area?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Will we be able to access the ACC Network in area code 31558?  The other cable provider in this area has already added it.  There are a lot of ACC fans here who are Xfinity subscribers who would like to see this channel added like you did for the SEC Network.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I have paid $280 a month for over 5 years for the pleasure of your spotty customer service, high cost, long contracts and outages.  I am in ATL and an ACC Fan, and if Comcast does not get the deal done before Saturday Aug 24th, you will lose me and many others.  Not a threat, but reality.  Look at the views on this topic, it is over 27,000 views...27,000+ views, and if you are too ignorant to understand what that means, it is 27,000 customers very upset with Comcast.  You are expensive, require non-friendly user contracts, charge us for each TV box, limit dvr storage and bloat us with too many channels we as consumer don't care about.  I will go to YouTubeTV this Saturday, August 24th if you don't resolve it and you will lose me forever if I do, and I won't keep your internet, I have AT&T Fiber access.  I have already gone through the YouTube.TV signup page and it takes 5 mins to cut the cord....Why would Comcast encourage or allow this to happen.  They are cheaper, require no contract, unlimited DVR, streaming for multiple users, offer all the local channels and ACC Network, and from the reviews and folks I have talked with, they only wish they would have cut the cord earlier.  You are inviting us to make this decision

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Seriously...when is this channel going to be added?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Not a queston...I just want to go on record asking Comcast to carry the ACC Network!  I will have to switch providers if you will not carry the network.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please add my request/demand for Comcast to add the ACC Network. I have been a loyal customer of Comcast since 1988!!! I have spent way too much time on the phone/internet/this forum etc trying to get this issue resolved 😡 (or just trying to get any information on the subject). I pay an exorbitant amount of money for my monthly bill as I have every/all packages that you offer. I am an almunus of Virginia Tech and a huge Hokies/ACC fan. I live in PA and as you know there is an ACC school in PA (PITT) as well. I currently get all the Big Ten Networks(alumnus of PSU as well but don't watch it except for wrestling), SEC Networks and even the PAC 12 Network! The fact that you have not come to an agreement with ESPN for the ACC Network is absolutely ridiculous. The Network launched yesterday and still nothing. Please do not talk to me about negotiations- I'm an attorney and I know all about it. At this point I simply want results! Right now I'm on my PC and I'm looking at YouTube TV. The first network I see under SPORTS is the ACC Network👏 I'm done fooling around with this nonsense. My next call will be to Comcast to cancel my service. I'm sure once I drop everything except internet . Bottom line: if the ACC Network is not available by Saturday August 31 for the game between my Hokies and Boston College, I will be dropping everything. It's either DirectTV (which will take some time) or switch my internet provider and finally cut the cord and go with YouTube TV. After all the calls I've made, just having to take the time to post this is absurd! Best regards

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Any update on when we will know if ACC Network will be carried? This  will simplify our decision to leave Comcast and subscribe to alternative sources for the programming we WANT to watch.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been a customer for 10 painful years and not having ACC Network is the icing on the cake for me to switch my internet/cable provider. ACC football and Basketball is huge in the metro Atlanta area and this is ridicuolous Xfinity still has not made a deal. @ComcastCares 

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

I have read on this forum that posters have been told that they can  expect to get the ACC by employees of Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here