CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Tuesday, January 26th, 2021 7:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Coupon

Due to a mistake on our end, you may not have been able to redeem the $5.99 Xfinity coupon you recently received in the mail. We’ve corrected the issue and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Use the link below to activate your coupon in just a few easy steps before February 15, 2021 and enjoy $5.99 off your next Xfinity On Demand movie rental or purchase. You can also use it as a credit towards your Xfinity bill.

Activate Coupon

Thank you for your patience and for being an Xfinity customer.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

4 years ago

@Ozzzq 

What happens when you click on the link in ComcastJessie's post above?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Looks like the email address I cited was converted.

This was the email address I was directed to that returned undeliverable:

we_can_help at cable dot comcast dot com

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for replying.  The link in ComcastJesse's takes me to a page saying thanks for being a great customer.  Below that the page shows:

your coupons | Your balance $0.00 | Your balance history.

Under that is a place to enter a coupon code.  But I never got a coupon in the paper/snail mail so I can't go any further.  Is there another way to get my coupon code so I can redeem it?  Thanks.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Hi ComcastJesse,

I received this exact email on Jan. 25, 2021 from xfinity@emails.xfinity.com but can't activate the coupon.   I'm asked for a coupon code when I follow the email's link to activate but I never received a coupon in the mail. 

I've done chat and phone calls with various customer service phone numbers including 1-800-934-6489 but no one knew what this was about and was told by one rep that Xfinity stopped doing coupons in 2018.  I was directed to email http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/We-Can-Help/td-p/2634629 but the email returned as undeliverable.

Any help would be most appreciated.  Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

4 years ago

Ok, thanks for these details and so sorry that you're still running into issues while trying to retrieve your latest coupon. I know how frustrating this can be and I'd like to help. At this point, I'd like to take a closer look at your account and see if we can help in regard to the coupon code etc. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name "ComcastJosephW" then select "Send a a Message" on the right with your name and address to get started. Thanks again for both your time and patience! 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Hello, I recieved a coupon for 2/15/21 as well in my Xfinity email box. However, whenever I click on "Activate Coupon" it takes me to a page and asks me to add my coupon code which I do not know where to locate...

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @knguyen002. Have you tried this link:  https://comca.st/3sq3m0Z ? Also, please make sure you sign into your account to proceed on that link. 

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

@knguyen002

Apologies for confusion trying to get that redeemed. We have the step by step how-to redeem your Xfinity Coupon here: https://comca.st/2P0OCqN;

Can you please let me know if those instructions work, or if not, which step is not working for you?

I am here to help with this, thanks bearing with me. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yes I have. I'm not sure how to activate my coupon when I am on that page.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

It worked, thank you so much.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Fantastic! You're always welcome! Thank you for being a valued customer and we appreciate you posting on our Forum!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here