roboman01's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

Wednesday, November 18th, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

Unlimited Data Option was changed without my consent!!!

I have been receiving emails for a couple of months now stating our internet limit cap is reaching its limit. The problem is I signed up for the Unlimited Data Option back in 2019 and was paying the hefty $50 extra a month for it.

Towards the end of July 2019 I decided to add Comcast's Xfinity Roku App and I added the Preferred package to it. No problem except whenever all that was done I now realized today the Unlimited Data Option was take off back in August 2019 bill and ever bill there after. I DID NOT give any consent nor authorization to do this.

I would like for a Comcast Representative to assist me in this matter to get the Unlimited Data Option enabled. We only stream in our household and I don't want to pay for extra data when I should be on the Unlimited Data Option in the first place. I have PDF bills to prove everything I am saying.

Thanks in advance.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

3 years ago

All these Comcast Techs and no help? 

Seriously?

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @roboman01, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team on our Forums page. We apologize for the delay and I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing around this Unlimited Data concern. We would absolutely love to help! Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here