plesch1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 22nd, 2021 8:00 AM

Closed

Outage Credit for February 12 to February 20

I experienced a service outage from February 12 to February 20 while my power was out. Can I please receive a service credit for that outage?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

3 years ago

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a great week so far! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

Going forward, I'm sorry to hear about the service interruption you experienced this past week as I can only imagine how frustrating this has been for you and your household. We can certainly help with your crediting needs moving forward.

To get the ball rolling on this process, please send us a private message by clicking my name "ComcastJosephW" then select "Send a Message" on the right side with your name and service address to get started. Thanks again for both your time and interest!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here