eddietx's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, February 21st, 2021 6:00 PM

Closed

Credit for outage 2/15 to 2/17

Hello,

Have not gotten any help or link to get credit for outage 2/15 to 2/17.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @eddietx and thank you for reaching out to us via our Forum. We have started a simplified interruption adjustment experience for all our customers who qualify. 

To qualify for this adjustment please log into either our awesome website https://comca.st/3pGMTUj or our award-winning Xfinity App. Here is a link in case you need to download it.

https://comca.st/2ZD78ro

With this two wonderful self-service option you can be able to tell us about the experience in the Xfinity Status Center. clicks the link, "Tell us more about your experience." A form will launch. You will then be able to review your submission and can add the adjustment to your account. Please let us know if you have any questions about this process. We are always happy to help. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

HI @eddietx, we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services. I'm sorry you are having trouble navigating the app and I'd be happy to take a closer look at the account to see if you may qualify for an adjustment. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlyssa” and click “Send a message."

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

App is terrible, was unable to find tab. why hide it? Please just make a link that simply states did you lost service, click here. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

I am sorry to hear that link isn't working for you. @Honda20 I would be happy to assist further

Please send me a private message and include your first and last so I can assist you. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAbbie” and click “Send a message”

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Clicking on that link takes me to "Access my account". Where is the "Tell us more about your expericence" online form?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here