KeithFam2020's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 18th, 2021 5:00 PM

Closed

Credit for loss of service due to Texas power outage

We were not able to access internet/cable due to a power outage from the winter weather in our area from 8pm on Sunday, 2/14 thru 10:30am on Tuesday 2/16. We were also without power/Xfinity service intermittently from 6:30pm on Tuesday 2/16 thru 3pm on Wednesday 2/17. We would like to see if it's possible to receive a credit for the time we were not able to use our Xfinity service. Thanks for your help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @KeithFam2020

Welcome to our Xfinity Forums! Thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out there here! We're happy to help with looking into an adjustment for the time you were without service! I hope you and your loved ones have been safe, and warm. Let’s see what we can do to help! Please send me a Private Message, I'll be on standby! 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastLysaP" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @blvkejvmes and thank you for reaching out to us via our Forum. Being without power and service for three days would be frustrating and never something we want for you to experience. I do hope that you and your loved ones were safe during this time, and if I was in your shoes I would be reaching out too! Rest assured you are in good hands with our team of experts. 

We have started a simplified interruption adjustment experience for all our customers who qualify. 

To qualify for this adjustment please log into either our awesome website https://comca.st/3k2W2Fn or our award-winning Xfinity App. Here is a link in case you need to download it.

https://comca.st/3ucejom

With this two wonderful self-service option you can be able to tell us about the experience in the Xfinity Status Center. clicks the link, "Tell us more about your experience." A form will launch. You will then be able to review your submission and can add the adjustment to your account. Please let us know if you have any questions about this process. We are always happy to help. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I too lost power for three days and would like to know the steps to getting credited for our loss.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here