A

Tuesday, July 23rd, 2024 8:50 PM

Low Speed on 1gbps plan

Getting 200 mbps speed constantly while connected through ethernet. Don't know why it's happening

3 Messages

2 months ago

This is also happening to me

3 Messages

2 months ago

This has been the case for a couple of days

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 month ago

adoro Thanks for reaching out! Have you tried any of these steps for troubleshooting? Connection Troubleshooting Tips

2 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ yes i tried every troubleshoot steps but the situation is same its so frustrating 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

adoro We truly appreciate you trying those steps! I know how important it is to have the right speeds as I rely on my connection for work. I would like to take a look at your connection on our end to help with troubleshooting. Can you please send us a Direct Message? 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here