J

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 1:53 PM

Internet dropping for a short amount of time every day for the last 2 weeks and chat agent is less than helpful

I have been experiencing drop of internet almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. It will come back in 5 minutes without me doing anything.  I can also restart modem and it will then be back.  I  chatted with agent multiple times. On two ocassion, an appointment was made however within a day I will receive a voicemail stating that "our technicians have identified and corrected an issue related to the serive problem that you reported". Then the issue will be gone for 2-3 days but then it will come back.  It came back again yesterday and again it happened today.  I did not contact chat agent because I am sick of going through this cycle. What can be done to fix this problem permanently? Obviously it is not an issue on my end or at my place otherwise technician would not have been abled to correct the issue. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

3 months ago

2 Messages

@EG​ Not sure if you are a bot or not because if you have actually read my post, you will know that the link you suggested will not help.  

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

jjava  

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with your internet concern. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

106K Messages

3 months ago

So your modem's signal status values are all well within specs ?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here