R

5 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 5:50 PM

Data usage showing 0 (zero) for almost a month

I've been on the 1.2TB/month plan for a few years now. Until this month, my data usage has appeared correctly in the Xfinity app. Starting in May, data usage shows zero. This is incorrect, as there haven't been changes in my data consumption. 

I called the Xfinity Customer Security Assurance Team and talked to one of their reps last week. She put me in contact with another Xfinity support rep, who told me they would look into the issue and get back to me in 2-3 days. That has not happened.

How do I get the data usage information back in the Xfinity app? I tried reinstalling the app, but that didn't help. 

If you see my data usage on your end, please let me know how I can see it on mine. If you don't see my data usage, that would be a bigger problem, as I cannot see a way to check for going over the monthly data consumption limit.

5 Messages

24 days ago

@Xfinity Support , as I'm getting no responses, can I get an invitation to send a DM to diagnose the issue with a support rep, please?

Official Employee

• 

550 Messages

Hey there, rjdefran! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear about the troubles regarding viewing your Data. We would recommend reaching back out to our Customer Security Assurance Team to seek an update on the ticket that was placed for the issue not seeing Data. Please let us know if you have any further questions/concerns.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

I talked to 3 reps from the Customer Security Assurance Team just now (they kept escalating). The third rep confirmed the absence of data on their end. He informed me that they would be opening an Engineering ticket and that I should get an update on Monday or Tuesday.

So, it looks like I need to wait a bit longer.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

rjdefran thanks for getting back to us and giving us an update. I'm glad you were able to get in touch with them to help. We'll also follow up with you to make sure everything goes well. I hope you have an awesome rest of your weekend and we'll talk to you soon!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

rjdefran, hope your week has been treating you well so far. Just following up as promised. Have you heard any updates from the team?

5 Messages

@XfinityNicolas I just received an update from the team. They've confirmed the problem, which he characterized as "widespread". He also indicated hat the engineering team is actively working on it and that the fix (i.e., current data usage to become available again) will be completed by June 12.

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

24 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here