kevinm1957's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 6:24 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream not working on any device

I have Roku, a Windows 11 pc, an iPhone 13, an iPad 9th generation.  I was watching xfinity stream on the Roku and it just stopped, giving the error of TVAPP-00224.  I tried on all my other devices and they are showing the error of TVAPP-00100.  I have tried removing the app, restarting both the router and all devices, reinstalling the app; but all that got me was the error of TVAPP-00100.  Please fix this!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_9d2d07 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are aware that our Xfinity Stream App was experiencing some issues on Sunday, but we do know that the issue has since been fixed. 

This comment was created from this reply

1 Message

Same thing this Sunday also

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

I also tried flushing dns on the computer

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @kevinm1957, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the Stream app, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you. 
To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

1 year ago

Same issue for me, streaming app stopped working to tv and phone, internet still working

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Same with me today....

3 Messages

1 year ago

You not the only one. It is happening to me as well.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Me too... Not working on any devices 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issue for us!......

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

1 year ago

Everything works on my Roku except the Xfinity streaming app....LOL....

Frequent Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Same here!! Every other app works fine.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, there @mudpuddle! We appreciate you for your time spent in reaching out to XFINITY for help with the XFINITY Stream app not working on the Roku device. I use the app all the time for my streaming entertainment, so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience. Thank you also for your patience with us. We can help. Are you still experiencing that error code at this time?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 year ago

yes it is down! boo. @Xfinity Support please advise on length of time expected for outage.

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same with me. 1st day of nfl and xfinity finds a way to screw it up. NOT us users, it's xfinity. 

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

1 year ago

I have a Roku Streaming Stick on one TV, A FireTV Streaming Stick on another and the Xfinity App is broken on both.  Also tried the Xfinity stream through my Windows PC - that's broken too. Finally tried the streaming app on my android phone, broken again.  Come on Comcast, the 1st week of NFL football and nobody using a streaming serviced can watch... Do better - FIX IT!!!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

Pretty amazing on the first big day of football. Luckily I am using the Fox Sports app and log in as Xfinity provider. Ive been off and on hold with them all morning. @Xfinity Support 

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

We are all in the same boat at the mercy of Xfinity.. All i know is that FuboTV or YouTubeTV is looking better every day.  

2 Messages

1 year ago

I messaged service and they said that they would call me back. That was about an hour ago.

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

I finally got in after a hour on hold, and explained situation and now ive been on hold again for another 45 mins. Im sure they are panicking. 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

It's not working on my desktop or tablet, either. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Best thing you can do if you dont have a cable box (like me..) is just download Fox Sports, CBS sports, NBC sports apps and add your provider in and watch the games or content that way. :(

(edited)

6 Messages

@user_d40145​ same.  Used the app and they would call me back in a few minutes... that was over an hour ago.  Now I am on hold with their customer support and have an ETA of 25-36 minutes

6 Messages

@Tmick​ tried that... but it won't let me view them through the apps without subscription to them.

1 Message

1 year ago

Roku TV/Xfinity Stream app:  "Sorry!  Something went wrong.  Please try again later.  (Error:-500)". 

Tried uninstalling the app, then system reset, then reinstalling.  Tried the same process with powering down the modem and the TV before reinstalling.  Still no luck.  And no NFL game...

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

ya its all borked, I just got off phone and Stream app is down on everything. Download apps like Fox Sports app, CBS Sports, NBC Sports app, etc. Log in as Xfinity provider and you can watch local team. 

6 Messages

Thst is all good except ... my team does not play for another hour.  Meanwhile can't watch any of the early games.

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

1 Message

1 year ago

Roku Error: -500

PC Error TVAPP-00100 (chrome browser)

Android  Error :: 429

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_a66605 Hi there, there was a known issue on Sunday. Is the site and app working now on your end? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here