kevinm1957's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 6:24 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream not working on any device

I have Roku, a Windows 11 pc, an iPhone 13, an iPad 9th generation.  I was watching xfinity stream on the Roku and it just stopped, giving the error of TVAPP-00224.  I tried on all my other devices and they are showing the error of TVAPP-00100.  I have tried removing the app, restarting both the router and all devices, reinstalling the app; but all that got me was the error of TVAPP-00100.  Please fix this!

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Same here, nothing on any device 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Mines back up!! Go ahead and restart app

3 Messages

1 year ago

I find it ironic that Comcast owns NBC and the app would be down during the first Sunday of football season. I feel like there will "fix it" right before NBC Sunday Night Game.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same at my house, Lake Oswego, OR… was watching football game… streaming not working on Roku, Smart TV, IMac or IPhone!!!

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

1 year ago

It back and running for me. Although I had to resign into the app.

1 Message

1 year ago

I have been having the same issue.  This is the second week that I have been without my streaming app available on all my devices.  This is ridiculous.  I would like to be contacted by someone asap, to resolve not just mine, but what seems to be a majority of customers concerns.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_dcdeba, Thank you for reaching out through Xfinity Support. We would be happy to assist you. Please send us a DM with your name and full address by doing the following: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here