U

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Friday, November 11th, 2022 10:19 PM

Closed

tvapp-00500

Is anyone having this issue at the moment? I chatted with an xfinity agent and they said that the back office engineers need to investigate the issue and I will receive a link in 60 mins approx asking me if the issue is resolved. Last time this error happened to me I was without service for 4 days...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hey @user_e937d5, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our Forums. Are you still receiving the error code when trying to stream?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the same error

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

Hello @user_3d0aec We're working on getting this resolved. In the meantime, troubleshooting may help. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Me too!  All TVs in my house (LG, Samsung and Fire Cube!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

You getting the Tvapp-00500 error?  Same here on Roku.  Tried deleting app, different Roku, restarting modem and router.  Nothing works.

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

Hey @user_a79b8b I appreciate you making us aware of the TV app error you are receiving. I am here and will investigate. Are you still experiencing the error or are all services back online and functioning properly? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here on all my New Samsung tvs. 

What gives????

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@user_077fc5 Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We have been made aware of an issue with the app and our engineers are working to get this issue resolved. Please let us know if you are continuing to experience issues with the app. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here