U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 11:20 PM

Closed

Tvapp-00432

What is this error and why is there a problem streaming. Again. This happens way too often for a service this expensive. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 year ago

Good afternoon, @user_1bb606. You are at the right place for assistance with the Xfinity Stream website. I am sorry that you have been getting errors when you are trying to watch! We never want that to happen and are happy to get this turned around!

What type of device are you using when you connect to the website such as a desktop or laptop?

Is this error coming up when you are watching Live TV, DVR recordings, On Demand programming, or at another time? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRay​ streaming directly from the app on my roku. TV is an LG. I was trying to watch a show on demand. 

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

@user_1bb606, thanks for confirming this for us. For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app or logging out and back in? Also, have you tested this on any other devices (desktop/mobile devices) to see if you get the same error? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

I'm getting the same error code. Connecting via xfinity stream app directly on my tcl roku TV. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @user_246752, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we're sorry to hear you are also experiencing this error code. Our team will be happy to help troubleshoot. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app or logging out and back in? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have uninstalled xfinity app and reinstalled logged out and back in and I am still getting the tvapp 00432 error and i cannot play from recording or play from on-demand im going to have to call corporate on Monday this is going on too long. my shows disappear from recording and i have raised this issue with xfinity several times. i guess this service is not superior and I just want to see my shows.

1 Message

11 months ago

I am getting this error tonight. I have unplugged my roku, uninstalled/reinstalled Xfinity streaming app several times and checked my internet connection. Why am I still getting this error?  The last week has been a nightmare with this app

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

@user_lzi30l Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Message

11 months ago

We started getting this error a couple days ago as well. Not only on our Roku stick, but none of our recordings are showing up on our TV hooked up directly to the cable box. All this happened after getting messages from Xfinity saying they were working in the neighborhood to enhance our experience.  Instead, we lost some channels and can't record or watch our recorded programs. Our previously scheduled recordings won't record either.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_jmzm22, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. With it happening to live TV and the streaming, it may be different from this thread's issue. I can certainly check to see what is going on with the work as well. Can you send us a direct message so I can?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

So can someone post a public solution already? 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

27 Messages

8 months ago

I am getting this error now trying to stream on demand show on my Roku TV using the Xfinity Stream app. It works fine on my phone. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Went through the new authorization. It saw that I had started the show on my phone but when I chose resume I get the same TVAPP-00432 error. What is the solution?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums, @Anon1334809. I want to make sure you can stream on your Roku. Have you tried doing a restart on your Roku TV to see if that helps with the error message?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here