B

Thursday, August 29th, 2024 1:01 AM

TVAPP-00227 Error

Getting error code TVAPP-00227 when trying to stream TNT and TBS on my IPad. However am able to stream both channels on my laptop hooked to the same WiFi. How can I fix?

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

18 days ago

I have the same problem 

how can I fix it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

18 days ago

Ditto just started on several channels. xfinity folks? 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, Kruser911, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your issues with your channels. We want to ensure that your services are working properly for you. Have you tried any troubleshooting already? What device are you having issues with, only an iPad? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

17 days ago

Having the same issue just started yesterday Thursday August 29.  Getting the same error code - Video can't be played within this market. 

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

@user_zmva6r Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. Just to clarify, when you are receiving that error are you connected to your in home Xfinity Wi-Fi network? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

I have a residential and a biz account.  I am still having the issue on the residential account - the business account doesn't have the issue - I can stream both channels on the biz account - still getting the same error message on the residential account for both channels whether I try streaming on my ipad or iphone.  I can watch both of them on my desktop connected to the residential account.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you very much for that information @user_zmva6r. I will be happy to troubleshoot that error message on those channels from here for you. Could you send us a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

17 days ago

Same here. Getting harder to keep cable with losing Bally sports and more sports going to streaming 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

17 days ago

I have the same issue but only happens on a handful of channels. The message displays “Unfortunately we cannot play this video within this market.“

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

17 days ago

Does xfinity read the comments??

Can they fix the issue??

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

17 days ago

bill5g Hello there! Thanks for using our Forums to contact us and we are happy to help with your TV issues. Are you still getting the same code? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have save message for bit TBS and TNT. All other channels stream fine

1 Message

17 days ago

How is this resolved? All I see here are the same questions with no answers.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

17 days ago

Not resolved I did the virtual chat with xfinity and nothing was ever resolved for me 

2 Messages

16 days ago

I spent a few days trying to fix this. I logged out of the app. Deleted it. Redownloaded it and it worked for me. 

1 Message

This worked for me as well. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thanks, I got it to work!

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thanks, had delete and reinstall to work on ipad

1 Message

13 days ago

I'm getting this same error on TBS while trying to stream on my phone from my home.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_h5ztyb​ uninstall and reinstall 

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

Hey there, @user_h5ztyb. @user_2e0136 Provided a great step to resolve the issue. You can also try to go into the Apple or Google Play apps store and update the app. Let us know if you're still experiencing an issue after attempting those fixes. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 days ago

I didn’t delete anything just went to App Store for Xfinity stream ,it said update ,I did and my problem for TBS and TNT was fixed.

Official Employee

• 

730 Messages

Thank you so much for sharing your fix with our community, user_8e902a! We are happy everything is resolved with the channels on your end. Please don't hesitate to make a post in the future if you might need anything, we are happy to help! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here