U

Sunday, February 25th, 2024 12:36 AM

Closed

Premium channels

How do I access my premium channels? I opted for the Netflix, MAX, MGM+, Paramount+ package but I can't access them with my cellphone. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 months ago

Hey @user_jlrcc4,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Forums support page. We would be more than happy to assist you in getting access to your Xfinity Video subscriptions on your mobile device(s).

In order to access Netflix, you would need to use the official Netflix application on supported devices. Once you have access to the Netflix application, you would use your email address (Xfinity or third-party email address) and password you created for Netflix. 

We do not currently bundle Paramount+ services into our subscriptions, but if you have Max, Paramount+ Showtime, and MGM+, you should be able to access the live TV and OnDemand content using the Xfinity Stream Application on iOS or Android. All you would need to do is visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the Xfinity Stream App and sign in with your Xfinity ID or any linked third-party email address. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here