U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 1:06 AM

Poor Streaming Quality on Xfinity Stream

I'd like to echo the statements that I've seen on the forum here.  The stream quality has become exceptionally poor recently.  I have tried on Edge / Chrome for Windows and Chrome on Mac, there is no difference in the quality, all very poor and pixelated.  It was very good about maybe a month ago and then something changed.

Accepted Solution

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

523 Messages

1 m ago

HI, @user_32dadb. We are aware of the posts and threads and our Stream team is looking into it. Would you like me to let you know of any updates?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityEthan Yes that would be great.

XfinityJoeB

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

user_32dadb, We'd love to keep a tab for you. So that we can associate your account. Please send us a message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the direct message icon located at the top right of this forums page. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

12 d ago

Poor streaming quality again. Some stations pixelated and blurry.

Official Employee

• 

242 Messages

@user_7493aa, we are very aware of the concerns with the Streaming platform, and we are working to try and fix that as soon as we can. If you would like me to do some troubleshooting with you just in case, can you please make a new post and I can reach out to you there? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here