julesshing's profile

New Poster

• 

16 Messages

Friday, October 20th, 2023 12:55 PM

Closed

License Issue :: 7005

Xfinity stream is not working on Fire tv and receiving 7005 with Error 18.   Stream working fine on Roku tvs.   Have ensured all updates are done and restarted tv and reinstalled xfinity app.  When we can see channels they keep pausing.  

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

16 Messages

7 months ago

The issue has resolved itself after 2 days.  Thanks. 

This comment was created from this reply

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Greetings, @julesshing! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Fire TV, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about when this error appears? Are you able to log in and navigate through the app, up to a point, before the error appears, or does it show up as soon as you try to log in? Can you post a picture of the error screen?

2 Messages

7 months ago

it's been happening to me for 2 days now - have a FireTv and when trying to stream live local channels, keep getting License issue 7005n- error 18

This comment has been converted into a post

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

Hello @user_q4gc8s! Thanks for reaching out on our Forums! We value you as a customer, and I am sorry to hear you're also experiencing this error on your end when trying to Stream on your FireTv. My team is here to support you!

To ensure I do not have you repeat any steps, what troubleshooting steps have you performed on your end thu s far? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here