U

Thursday, March 14th, 2024 1:33 PM

Closed

RE: License Issue :: 7005

it's been happening to me for 2 days now - have a FireTv and when trying to stream live local channels, keep getting License issue 7005n- error 18

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

7 months ago

Hello @user_q4gc8s! Thanks for reaching out on our Forums! We value you as a customer, and I am sorry to hear you're also experiencing this error on your end when trying to Stream on your FireTv. My team is here to support you!

To ensure I do not have you repeat any steps, what troubleshooting steps have you performed on your end thu s far? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

user_q4gc8s, Have you gone through any troubleshooting steps? 

2 Messages

7 months ago

This is so fustrating - keep getting License issue 7005 error 18. Restarted FireTV, reset the router and modem, contact Xfinity (what a total waste of time that was) - sent a new signal twice, but still doesn't work!!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

user_q4gc8s, Let's take a look at your account and see what is happening with your streaming app. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

7 months ago

Has been happening to us also and Comcast/Xfinity doesn't give a [Edit: Language]!  Their services have become unreliable!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@Diane424 Thank you for reaching out to our Xfinity community forum so we can make sure you're able to enjoy your favorite content on the Stream app. Which troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here