CCJessie1's profile

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

Thursday, December 10th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Known Issue impacting some Xfinity Stream and Xfinity X1 customers

***UPDATE - 12:36 PM MT***

The issue that was affecting Xfinity Stream and some Xfinity X1 TV customers has been resolved. Streaming for all national broadcasts (e.g., CNN, HBO, ESPN, etc.) should be back to normal. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your business.

***ORIGINAL POST - 11:37 AM MT***

We’re aware of an issue affecting Xfinity Stream and some Xfinity X1 TV customers, where they can’t watch national broadcasts (CNN, HBO, ESPN, etc.) that are delivered using Internet Protocol. We appreciate your patience as we work as quickly as possible to fix the issue. In the meantime, your local affiliate and regional broadcasts should be functioning normally, along with your DVR and On Demand content.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I received a message that newmax is available on channel 1115. When I go to this channel 1115, there is no signal? 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@falucchesi wrote:

I received a message that newmax is available on channel 1115. When I go to this channel 1115, there is no signal? 

use the Xfinity My Account app and go to the TV tab and touch the view my channel lineup text. does that channel show in your subscription? does the channel show up if you use the Xfinity Stream app on a smart phone/tablet?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

https://www.xfinity.com/stream/  not working.  not on chrome or edge.   3 blinking dots forever...

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@6582768 wrote:

https://www.xfinity.com/stream/  not working.  not on chrome or edge.   3 blinking dots forever...

try brave, firefox, opera? do you have any kind of VPN running? screen capture program like for games?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

This is happening again to my family. Please get back to us on how to fix the issue.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This is happening again for us as well.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I am totaally frustrated with the failure of our Xfinity X1 to get Newsmax 1115.  It shows in our channel lineup and when I finally got through to a service rep she said that we are supposed to be gettint it.  She sen a tech out  in Feb. '21 and he changed our boxes, but never could get them to pick up Newsmax.  He said it was "a national issue" and they were "working on it," but now, weeks later we still aren't getting the channel and cannot get through to Support to follow up.    I'm about ready to change providers if something isn't done!   What does it take to talk to a human being and get some answers???

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Yesterday I suddenly could not DVR record FNC or receive Newsmax.  I called Comcast and the Service rep eventually did a "reset" and now I can record FNC and receive Newsmax. Hmm.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

4 years ago

That was December 2020. As of April 1, 2021, the error msg says The stations are not prt of my very expensive top of the line Xfinity pkg. I watch my cable news downstairs using Firestick. As of April 1, 2021 P.M. , it stopped working.

yet all of your come hither ads through Fall 2020 implored Xfinity customers to sign in to Xfinity and watch regularly subscribed channels via firestick.

now no CNN FOXNEWS MSNBC ESPN HBO.

ERROR MSG SUGGESTED MO’ 💰 💵? Really.

gotta find a way to cut the cable. After I send my receipts from bill pay,ents & error msgs to NJBPU, HOUSE & Senate oversight cmtes, FCC, CFPB, Commerce,  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am having a problem with streaming Disney.  All other channels are fine (HBO Max).  Disney just sits in spinning wheel. We are paying extra for this and expect it to work. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, @user_9e7fdc, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! I definitely want to make sure you can enjoy the channels you like watching. I know how much my household loves watching Disney. Just to confirm, the Disney channel isn't working when you try to access it through The Xfinity Stream app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

July 7, 2021 and I can no longer watch CNN as the program is digital gibberish.

Good to know Comcast has 'fixed' this, must be time for a new provider.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey there, @user_1200e2. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with CNN. Can you give us a little more information of what issues you are having exactly? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here