U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 20th, 2023 2:36 AM

Closed

Free Peacock Premium

I recently received an email from Xfinity which says that I'm eligible to receive Peacock Premium for free for 2 years. The email says to login to Xfinity Assistant and click the "Activate Now" button. I logged into Xfinity Assistant, but there is no "Activate Now" button. Where do I go from here?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issue you are having with Peacock Premium. We definitely want to get your Peacock offer working for you! I know I have loved watching the new Kevin Hart special and I want you to be able to watch all of the awesome new content Peacock has to offer. 

We are aware there was a known issue with the Peacock activation. Have you tried again recently to see if you are still having the same issue? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ thanks for looking into this. I tried again just now, same issue. I'm still not seeing an "Activate Now" button in Xfinity Assistant.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

No worries!  We are glad to help in any way that we can @user_d104b9.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and service address so that we can get started on this for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Hi - I'm having exactly the same problem ! Claimed 'reward' after signing into Xfinity account, but tried following next steps re. 'Activate Button' after navigating to Xfinity Assistant - but no Activate button ??

Frequent Visitor

• 

22 Messages

@XfinityArmand​ Why are you insisting on treating this as an individual problem?  It is an across the board problem that originates with Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

Hello @dg124695! Thanks for reaching out on our Forums. I am sorry to hear that you're also running into this activation issue on your end. We’re aware some customers are having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. We are actively working with Peacock and their technology partners to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. I apologize that we do not have any updates or workarounds at this time, but we thank you for your patience.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

1 year ago

I was told that my peacock premium would always be free. Then I got an email saying that I was gonna have to start paying 399 then I got another email saying that I would not have to pay anything. I just got a bill. It has free Xfinity Peacock, premium, and then below it says other service providers Peacock premium $5.99. I tried calling to talk to someone about the charge they would not let me speak to anyone made me do chat then the chat person said I’m sorry you don’t have it for free you need to upgrade to 1000 MB or whatever and I’m like I’m already should be at 1000 then he goes. Does that sound good? I said no I’m asking you why is there a charge? I even sent you a picture of my bill you’re not answering my question obviously it must be artificial intelligence because it kept saying should I get you signed up

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there, @user_znbv0q ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. Thank you for your patience while you waited to connect with me. I can most definitley understand your frustration regarding the Peacock Premium. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here