U

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 2:43 AM

Error TVAPP-00195

Hi, I’m trying to use the xfinity stream on my Samsung Smart Tv and when I open the xfinity app, I receive a message “erros TVAPP-00195”. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

3 months ago

Hello user_h6972s is this still an issue on your Samsung Smart TV? The TVAPP-00195 error is more of a general troubleshooting error. A few tips that may help: 

1. Sign out of the Xfinity Stream App, then log back in. 

2. Delete the Stream App channel, then re-install it. This will require you to sign in again. 

3. Perform a Modem Refresh using the Xfinity App. If you have X1 cable boxes, a System refresh on the main cable box is also recommended.  

1 Message

This gave us no useable setup of stream not working 

Official Employee

• 

730 Messages

Hey there, user_unti8t! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here today. I am sorry to hear about the troubles with the Xfinity Stream App, what troubleshooting steps have you taken? Are you receiving the same error?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I just added Xfinity stream to my account, added the app and getting the same error on my Samsung TVs. I’ve installed and reinstalled the app and reset my modem 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here