U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, July 26th, 2024 10:06 PM

Closed

Apple tv + with stream saver.

I signed up for stream saver about a month ago and activated all 3 at the time. About 2 weeks ago I tried to watch Apple tv and it just tried to get me to sign up for a free trial and subscription. I've been to Apple customer service twice and created a ticket with your team and been on with your customer service multiple times. Everytime I try to activate it through the link you keep sending me it says already activated but I keep getting messages to activate my services so clearly you know it's not activated. Netflix and Peacock work just fine. I would really like to find a solution to be able to use the service i'm being charged for and not get passed around through 4 customer service representatives while trying to do it.  

1 Message

2 months ago

I am having the same issue. I hope someone responds with a solution.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Dela.deb thank you for using the Community Forums to reach out. We would be more than happy to assist you with your Apple TV streamsaver concerns. I know how important access to your favorite streaming platforms can be as an avid viewer myself. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, user_1a9150! I'm sorry you're having issues trying to get Apple TV to work. What did Apple customer service say when you reached out them? Were they able to find an active account? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ They said it was an Xfinity problem. I have an Apple ID that is active that I set up when I originally went through the activation process through the activation email I received. There are no subscriptions linked to it. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Gotcha! Just to be sure have you already taken these steps? 

1. Open the Xfinity Stream app on your Apple TV.
  2. You'll see an Activation Code screen.
  3. Use a different device to go to xfinity.com/authorize and enter the code.
  4. Log into your Xfinity account.
  5. Once successfully signed in, you'll see a "Success!" message.
  6. You can now access the Xfinity Stream main menu and use the app. Make sure your Apple TV is connected to your Xfinity in-home WiFi for seamless usage.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ I don't have an apple tv. I have Roku tvs and Xfinity Xumo and a Google tv. The problem is with Apple tv+ not showing I have a subscription with them when I am paying for one thru Xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

When you go to customer.xfinity.com/activate-apple-tv-plus to activate, what message do you get? You'll want to be sure you're logged in with your Xfinity ID. It will then prompt you to set up an Apple ID or associate it with an existing Apple ID like it sounds like you already have. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityBradM​ It says already activated. Then gives me a link to Apple which I click on and sign in to and then it prompts me to sign up for service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

It was a pleasure speaking with you, user_1a9150. Happy we could help resolve the Apple TV + issue!

- XfinityThomasA

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here