U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 4, 2021 1:31 PM

xFinity app freezes on firestick

Cut the cord and was assured that the streaming app would work on the firestick.  The only app I have trouble with on the firestick. I was surprised that this app is still in its beta phase.  Programs randomly freeze for about 20 or 30 seconds.  I've contacted Xfinity three times.  Each time they have assured me the technical team would contact me which has not happened. Recently they argued with me that the app was not beta, which is absurd as it states it right on the app logo.  In any event, I update and restart my firestick daily, the problem continues, and xfinity cannot offer any resolution.  Questioning the value of xfinity outside of internet service.

Official Employee

• 

666 Messages

2 m ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I'm truly sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the Stream app on your Firestick. I would be more than happy to review the account and any tickets to see if we have been able to determine the reason for the freezes. Please send us a direct message to "Xfinity Support" with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

New to the Community?

Start Here