U

Thursday, December 21st, 2023 12:45 AM

Closed

TLC go app saying not in package

Can’t watch any thing on TLC go app 

1 Message

9 months ago

Me either. I called and the claim TLC Go is still included in my package but then why am I being locked out and when I try to select a TLC program I am told “this network is not part of your provider package”.  An hour and a half on the phone and still not fixed and of course they are blaming TLC.   My phone is also not ringing for incoming calls either.  All incoming calls are going straight to voicemail. They claimed they fixed it and for a day my phone would ring.  Today, calls are going straight to voicemail again.  I’m super frustrated with Xfinity right now

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey @user_ka3el6, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. Does TLC show when you try to view it in the Xfinity Stream app or website? Also, does it work when you use TLC's go website instead of the app? If you can view it the Stream app, you may just need to link your account again. Note: some of the content is part of Discovery + now and will need a subscription through them.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

532 Messages

9 months ago

@user_27sec9 Thanks for posting and letting us know! Can you explain a bit more about the experience, such as if you can access the Xfinity sign in page, what happens when you try, and on what devices? Those three details and any others you provide will help us get you streaming successfully! 

1 Message

I am having the same issue.  Episodes are locked on both tlc go and discovery go.  It is part of my package.  I've uninstalled, reinstalled, unplugged device, several times each and nothing.  It keeps saying it is not part of my package.  What is going on?  I pay for this, why can't I watch it?

@user_ofwder​ I’m having the exact problem too!

2 Messages

This is happening to me also.  Xfinity needs to get it together!  EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED and makes me want to ditch them altogether.  Any additional info/troubleshooting is greatly appreciated.  Obviously this isn't a "1 person" problem.

Hi everyone I just got it to work. I went on the TLC website, linked my provider with Xfinity, and it redirected me back to the TLC Go app and unlocked the locked shows. I hope it works for you. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for posting on our community forums, @user_ofwder. Are you able to see TLC and Discovery content on the Xfinity Stream App? Is the issue present when you try that? Or is it just affecting the channel app? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

9 months ago

Hi everyone I just got it to work. I went on the TLC website, linked my provider with Xfinity, and it redirected me back to the TLC Go app and unlocked the locked shows. I hope it works for you. 

2 Messages

9 months ago

Bummer, didn't work for me.  This makes no sense.  I can't stand making nonsense phone calls, such a waste of my time.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey, @user_tfuph5 After linking the account using those steps what are experiencing when trying to access TLC Go? Is there an error message or buffering when you log in? Also, what device are you using to access the app? 

1 Message

9 months ago

I am having this issue as well. I have linked unlinked, uninstalled and reinstalled and episodes are still locked.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_k8gjqh thanks for letting us know. In the future please make sure to create a new public post for help with your account. That will help tracking and provide you with the needed help ASAP. 

Are you having this issue with only TLC? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here