U

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 2:13 AM

Closed

Subscription channels

For about a week, I have been unable to access many channels on the Xfinity Stream app.  It tells me I need a subscription, although I have not changed my plan.  I have tried speaking with an agent, who said it was a server issue and would be resolved within a few hours.  That was several days ago and nothing has changed.  I have also tried sending a refresh signal with no luck.  I am still unable to stream many channels including Bravo and History.  

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

11 months ago

@user_4gvkg0 Thank you for taking the time to work with us via DM. I'm thrilled that we were able to resolve this concern with a simple refresh and you can now enjoy all of your programming.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ i’ve been on live agent chat twice in which they’ve disconnected. Can you help me?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @alonesoul thanks for reaching out to our team and we are sorry that you have had a hard time getting the assistance you need. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_4gvkg0 thank you for taking the time to make this post so that our team can help you with these channels! We definitley want to ensure that you have full access to everything you need. I can see that you did send our team a direct message. In the future, please avoid sending a direct message to our team before being asked to help adhere to our community guidelines. We will go ahead reply to your message there for further assistance.

3 Messages

11 months ago

I thought this issue was resolved a month ago.  Nope..  what’s the purpose of a DVR if you can’t view your recordings?  I was told a new DVR was needed.  After a lot of time on the phone (for weeks and a service call), still doesn’t work.   I keep getting error code, picture freezes, volume only or vice a versa.  Does the exact same thing with On Demand..  Get it together Xfinity.  You are going to loose so many customers.  I will recommend canceling Xfinity and go with another provider.  I will get Hulu and watch everything the next day..  

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

@user_441a35 Thanks for posting about your DVR! We know it's important to access what you prefer, when you need it, and are happy to help. Downloading is great, but best for traveling without a wifi connection. Let's work on this to ensure you can watch your recordings easily at home or on the go. Is this happening to new recordings that you've captured since the swap? Also, what device are you using to playback your recordings? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here