U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 7:18 PM

Closed

Streaming services is not working.

Restarted app and downloaded app a few times but still not working.  

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_214b2b Thank you for bringing this to our attention. On Sunday afternoon, some customers experienced issues accessing programming on the Xfinity Stream app. We have since resolved the issue, and service was restored on Sunday. Can you please confirm if you are still running into issues? If so, please provide in-depth information on what issues you are running into and what with the app is not working. (Any errors, multiple devices having the same issue, channels being impacted, Live vs. On Demand vs. DVR Recordings, etc.)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Xfinity stream in app is not working on all of our tv's. It is stuck on the purchase screen.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_dc5b4e. I would be happy to look into any service issue from here for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

1 year ago

Same problem here Xfinity Streaming app for android not working on majority channels receive error 15127 when trying to watch 

1 Message

11 months ago

Xfinity streaming not working on any devices in my home or mobile.  DVR not working. Have to remote reboot every day to get the DVR to work. 2 of my 5 cable box rarely work. Getting ready to unplug from Xfinity. 

2 Messages

Same, haven't been able to use the streaming service on my pc for 3 days now.  Cable box works fine on the TV but sometimes I like to put something on my other computer screen while I do something on the main one and currently can't.  

Just hangs at this https://imgur.com/9AvmfHd

At least this was Maryland's bye week...

Edit: should add tried restarting, clearing cache etc.  The site just does not work.

Edit2: Turning off adblocker worked.  It's never been a problem before are we being setup for stream commercials ontop of the normal cable commercials?  "We see you watch Law and Order, please check out these affiliated legal teams"

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello @user_8tyu1u and everyone else. Please feel free to share your experience with us and should you need help from our team we encourage everyone to follow our community guidelines and submit a new public post. That way help can be provided by our experts and if needed we will ask you to send us more information in a direct message. Let us know how we can help as we are always here for you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here