U

Saturday, May 4th, 2024 12:59 AM

Samsung Remote

My Samsung remote can not change channels or access the guide in Xfinity Stream App. 

Problem Solver

• 

532 Messages

15 days ago

Try the Xfinity remote.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

14 days ago

My Samsung remote can not change channels or access the guide in Xfinity Stream App. 

To change the channel in the Stream app on my Samsung I have to [Return] to the first Stream screen ("Now Playing"), select "Live TV", and scroll-scroll-scroll (using the Up and Down arrows, not CH+ or CH-) to the channel I want to watch. "Saved", "Browse", "Search", and "Settings" are also options on that screen.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Official Employee

• 

644 Messages

13 days ago

user_he5bzf Hi there! Are you still having trouble with your Xfinity Stream App?

2 Messages

Still having the problem. An Xfinity person coming to my home today to look at my issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_he5bzf Glad to hear we have a tech coming to help. Please let us know if you require assistance after this appointment. We want to make sure your issue is resolved. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here