Tuesday, November 21st, 2023 2:20 AM
Tvapp-00200 error on tv guide page of stream app.
9 days ago
13 days ago
Thanks for reaching out, user_1fhz6a! Can you give me a little more details of what's going on? What app are you using? Are you at home when trying to check the guide? When did this start happening?
11 days ago
It’s the same for us. The streaming app no longer works on our IPhones, IPads or Mac Book. It stopped working 3 days ago. Very frustrating.
@Birdlover4 Thank you for letting us know! We will be happy to help troubleshoot with you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete address.
(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!)
"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
• - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it
See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.