U

Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 1:06 AM

Closed

My xfinity stream live TV is only displaying to go channels

I am currently logged into my home network.  My live channel list is only showing “TO GO” channels, but my filter drop down doesn’t offer a way to toggle it off.  I’m using it on my iPad w/IOS 16.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.  

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

8 months ago

Hi, @user_j7r6bs. Thank you so much for reaching out and taking the time to create a new post. I genuinely hope that you are doing well, despite the concerns you have with the Xfinity Stream App. I would like to ask if this issue is specific to your iPad or if you are experiencing it on any other device while using the Xfinity Stream App. Additionally, I would like to know if you had access to the live options on the app before or if this problem has always occurred with this particular device. 

2 Messages

Hi.  Previously had access to all of the live channels.   And the filter is present on my iPhone stream app.  

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_j7r6bs Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

this  is not the app...am getting xfinity to my computers firefox browser and the To Go won't change back to normal viewing.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@user_gyofr1 We want to ensure that you and all of our customers can enjoy your content from anywhere, especially when connected to your in-home network! Since you mentioned you are using a computer, do you have the ability to connect via an Ethernet cable instead of WiFi to see if this changes the options you see online? Is only Live TV impacted, or are you getting the same experience with On Demand content?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here