P

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Aug 11, 2021 11:42 PM

Missing a lot of channels from my Xfinity Stream App

I am missing a lot of channels from the live tv lineup on my Xfinity Stream App.  Mostly all the local channels and I don’t know what others are missing.  They were  there yesterday but this morning they were not.  Every morning while I am getting ready for work I watch my local news thru the Stream App.  Please Help!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

And just like that, they are back this morning!  I tried deleting and reinstalling my app 3 times yesterday and that didn’t fix anything but today, magically all my channels are there!

Official Employee

• 

278 Messages

Hello @Penn78. I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues but I am very happy to hear that it resolved its self. If there is anything I may assist you with, please let me know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I am missing channels on my stream app after getting a new modem. Have reset everything a couple of times. Please help because I can’t get a human to talk too.

Official Employee

• 

317 Messages

Hello, @user_907c92! I'm sorry to hear about any channel content missing from the Stream App after upgrading your modem! Is this on a Roku device?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Same with me. All my channels were there then the next day they were gone and still gone today

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 d ago

Same problem. Works on iPhone, not iPad. The”recent channels” are missing.  Xfinity was less than useless with the problem.  I hope they come back tomorrow. I never thought I would miss Spectrum.  I hate Xfinity!!!

Official Employee

• 

270 Messages

Hello @user_62ee69, thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums. Could you please send our team a private message with your full name, full address, and username? Our team would love to turn this experience around.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 d ago

getting this same problem. no channels available. no go-to channels available. Can we get a refund from xfinity. This is frustrating.

New to the Community?

Start Here