tedsemon's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Sep 9, 2021 1:54 AM

ipad pro occasionally no sound when streaming recorded program

ipad pro stops playing audio for some programs that have been recorded. Sound works fine on a windows pc and through the cable box and works fine on iPad on many programs, but not all the time. Recording playback will start fine - audio and video, but then after a short period (2-3 minutes) the audio stops - video continues to play with no problems.

Official Employee

• 

439 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @tedsemon, I'm sorry to hear about the sound issue while using the Xfinity Stream app and your iPad. In my experience this tends to be a compatibility issue with the iPad and recording. Mainly because the recording is working on all other devices. What type of iPad (make and model #) are you using and does it have all its latest updates? Do you have another Apple device you can test the recording on? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityJosephA I have same problem and all updates are current. 

Official Employee

• 

184 Messages

Thank you for letting me know that everything is current. Do you have a chance to see if you are having the issue on your other Apple devices as well? Just to make sure we rule out some things, are you able to reboot the iPad and see if that helps anything? If it doesn't, you can also send me a DM as well, @Kohare1221. 

To send a direct message you may need to:

Click "Sign In"

Click the "direct message" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here