U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 5th, 2021 4:21 AM

Closed

Error TVAPP-00200 and 00243

Why am I getting this error when I try to stream using my iPhone’s internet provider? It happens on the NBC network. 

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us in our Community Forums. Are you seeing the same error when you are streaming from your In-Home network Wi-Fi? Please note, that when away from your home (not on your In-Home network Wi-Fi) you will not be able to see your full channel lineup or full On Demand library. If you are seeing the same error while using your In-Home network, then please reach out to me in a peer to peer chat with your full name and address, so I can look into this for you. We want you to have a good experience with the full array of services that you are provided with from Xfinity. To send me a peer to peer chat, please click on the "Chat" icon, then click the pad/pen icon, and lastly Xfinity Support. Thank you for taking the time to post your concern.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Why is it that I was able to watch a certain show (Today Show) on NBC regardless of where I am in the past but can't now.  I live in the Chicago suburbs.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am receiving the 00243 message as well as of the last month.  Not even NBC in general, but specifically The Today Show.  For decades I had no problems.  Why now?

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_a15612 Hey there! If you've uninstalled the app, restarted your device and the same issue is happening, please select the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. Please make sure to provide your full name and service address.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same what is up this is some sirt of licensing issue?

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hey there @user_ea88ce! I am sorry you experienced issues with trying to watch your Stream app, we know there was a known issue that should have been resolved by now. Are you still experiencing issues? 

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Error code taboo-00200 all channels in My Home Netwerk

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Error code on all channels tvapp-00200

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

3 years ago

I started getting errorTVAPP-00400 this morning, 12/9/21, when using the xfinity streaming app on my Apple iPhone as we’ll as on my Apple iPad Air 4th Gen.  Now at 1:30pm, I am getting TVAPP-00200 error with the same devices. the app worked fine with both devices yesterday! What gives?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I started getting this TVAPP-00200 error (and a TVAPP-0100 error) yesterday as well. All devices were basically just fine for the past 2+ years before this. Customer service said they needed to elevate my issue to a "Higher Level" technician.  As of 12/10/21, still not working. I can no longer access the Xfinity Streaming app across ANY of my devices at this point with no resolution insight. One can only unplug, re-plug, uninstall, reinstall, disconnect, reconnect, reboot, re-authorize so many times before this gets really old. Been on hold for an hour now waiting for a "Supervisor" to pick up.  Come on, Xfinity.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Same TVAPP-00200 issues on iPad Xfinity Steam for past 2 days. Performing all the troubleshooting recommendations just made it worse. Now the app can’t get past the sign-in screen. I sign in but then it says it has encountered issues. Try to sign in again, says I am already signed in but still has issues and goes back to sign in screen.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

If I use the xfinitywifi (unsecured) network it will work but I don't consider that a resolution.  It has always worked in the past using my local secured wifi network....  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have been getting the TVAPP-00200 error code on Xfinity Stream since 12/9.  I cannot find a fix for it.  I can access the live TV schedule and My Favorites but it spins and then posts the error.  What's the problem?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Exact same issue here. App has been running without issue for 3 years on Roku 4 and iPhones. This morning am seeing 200 error on iphones and a 116 error on the Roku. Deinstalled and reinstalled everything, still broken. Elevated to higher level tech. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you BoltonX1 for letting us know what you tried that didn't work. You mentioned elevating it to upper level support.

Can you please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address so I can pull up your account and see the request that was opened for the higher level tech? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Ditto for me, the app on my iPad all of a sudden is not working.  Am able to access it on my iPhone on the same network.  Have deleted and reinstalled the app on my iPad and reboot my iPad as well to no avail.  No one else is using Stream in my household either, need help!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Mine also stopped working on my IPAD yesterday.  Other Streaming services (Peacock, TNT) work fine.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting your streaming services. We are here to help! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same here. Been getting TVAPP-00200 error code since yesterday, December 9, 2021. Can’t stream with Xfinity streaming app on iPhone or iPad. I’ve closed and restarted the Internet, turned off and restarted my devices, deleted and reinstalled the Xfinity app. Nothing works.  My other streaming services (Netflix and HBO/Max) are working fine. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Was able to get it working after restarting my router through the Xfinity app (different from Stream)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_b734ae I tried restarting twice via the xfinity app troubleshooting menus, once via the xfinity browser and once unplugging everything … nothing helped.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Only update to my devices I see in the last 2 days is Amazon Fire TV….?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Just saw on another other msg board that access was “juat appearing “ so reinstalled xfinity streaming app and was fianally able to log on and get service.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi there and hello to you @user_b734ae!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to assist in any way that we can.  You having the best experience with your service is beyond important to us and we want to make sure that your services work seamlessly.  I see that in the time that it has taken us to receive your message you have remedied this issue.  How else can we help?  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and complete service address and any thing else that you may need assistance with.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3DNvbWf 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I'm having the same problem and it is so frustrating. My computers connect to Xfinity hot spots fine, but suddenly none of our phones or ipads can connect to Xfinity out-of-home hot spots.  I've restarted, cleared network settings, etc.  I deleted and reinstalled the Xfinity hot spot app.  Nothing helps.  And it's not just the Xfinity streaming app.  My computer sees the Xfinity hot spot and says I am connected, but then of my apps can connect.  What's the problem?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here