U

Tuesday, April 16th, 2024 11:34 PM

Error code TVapp-00200

I am not able to Live Stream on my Apple iphone 13. I get the error code above with the message ‘sorry something went wrong’ everywhere I have tried to log in, including my home. 
i spent over an hour with chat assistant with no help! 
if I try to log in through the channels provider app, i get a message from xfinity that I am not eligible for the channel. 
super frustrated! 

Every time i try to send this note- i get an “opps! Something went wrong!”

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

6 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_qeyump! Our team can certainly take a further look! Is this error code happening on all live channels or on certain channels?

4 Messages

All live channels, i can’t even get the guide to load to pick a channel. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_qeyump, Thank you for letting us know, I appreciate it! Have you been able to watch Live TV before or is this your first time?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I can watch at home, never on my phone.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there, @user_qeyump ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. Let's get your account pulled up so we can look deeper into this for you. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full-service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

Okay, I did this- did you receive my information? 

1 Message

5 months ago

Did you get this fixed? Got a new phone two weeks ago and now the app doesn’t work. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_oi19bn You may need to ensure your phone has been updated to the latest operating system, and the Xfinity Stream app has the latest update. 

1 Message

5 months ago

Praise God. I have the situation.

I was looking at something on my tablet, turned it off, came back to the error code (TVAPP-00502), your guide is not loading right now.

I turned off the tablet, updated it, signed out and back into my account, added it to another device, with the issue.

It has been a week now. I tried the support, with no real help and just found this thread.

Is there hope for me?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_qb77im. I'm glad you contacted us via Forums to help get this resolved. I'd be more than happy to troubleshoot with you and find a solution to this problem as quickly as possible.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

1 Message

I am encountering the same problem! My xfinity streaming apps no longer work, not on my phone, not on my iPad, and when I use a channel app, I also get an error. These all worked for months, and now all of a sudden nothing works. Help, please!

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, Trishbal, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your issues with the Xfinity Stream app! We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already?

1 Message

2 months ago

Has anyone gotten these errors fixed on their Apple devices? I swear, the xfinity stream service and their support absolutely sucks, as does their mobile service in my area. Rarely if ever do I get 5g and when it’s LTE (most of the time I end up with SOS) I can only make phone calls, the internet does not work at all. I can’t wait until ATT runs fiber in my neighborhood, I’ll be gone the day it is available 

(edited)

1 Message

14 days ago

Same issue here on all my Apple devices is there an actual fix?

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@user_b8hw6z I understand how important it is to be able to stay up on your shows using our amazing Xfinity Stream app. We're happy to see if we can help resolve this. Can you provide us a little more detail regarding the error you are receiving and the troubleshooting steps you have taken? When did you first notice the issue with your Apple devices?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 days ago

this app is the worst. why can’t these morons post a fix here so we can fix it on our own 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_2c4ba9 is this issue occurring for you as well on Apple devices? Have you done any sort of self-troubleshooting when this issue happens? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here