U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jul 9, 2021 8:44 PM

Channel lineup is incomplete in Xfinity Stream

Hi, I have the tv plan with the 125 channels, and I don't get the entire lineup when I use the Xfinity Stream. I have Xfinity stream in 2 different TVs, one uses a fire stick, the other one is a LG Smart TV and using the Xfinity Stream from the LG app store.

My Xfinity TV box is connected to a different TV in my office and I get all the channels there.

The Stream service FAQ do explain I should be able to watch the same channels on stream here:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/stream-on-fire-faqs

Any help of how to solve it

Thanks

Responses

Official Employee

• 

346 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through our Xfinity Forums platform regarding your channel lineup on your Xfinity Stream app! We want to make sure you can enjoy all of your favorite content on all of your devices! We would be happy to help with troubleshooting your app. Are you connected to your in-home network on the device you are streaming on? Also, is it just a few specific channels you are missing?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

Not sure what happened over the weekend but, on Monday 7/12  I was able to see the missing channels on the Xfinity Stream app, the matter is now resolved.

Official Employee

• 

215 Messages

Great to hear! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have more issues or for anything you need for your account. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here