Boardman303's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, January 21st, 2022 10:55 PM

Closed

Bravo Freezing

Bravo shows on the streaming app are freezing.  I’m using an iPad.  We have reset the app and deleted reinstalled, but it is still happening to all Bravo shows. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 years ago

Hi @user_153423, there is currently a known issue with playing recordings specifically from Bravo and TLC that we are aware of and are currently working to get resolved as soon as possible when using the Xfinity Stream application. At this time, we do not have an estimated time of resolution. As a temporary solution or work around, you can attempt to watch the OnDemand version (If available) or attempt to watch the recording using the Xfinity Stream web browser portal. If there happens to be anything more we could assist you with, please let us know. We are available 24/7 via our Xfinity Community Forums and always happy to help. 

This comment was created from this reply

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityDemitrius​ - also having this issue - I see u are working on solution, is there a way to be notified when a fix is in?

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Hello @user_cd744d, I am sorry we do not have an update yet. Have you attempted to watch the OnDemand version (If available)?

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius​ Any updates on this issue from 5 months ago? It is still occurring. Thanks. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityDemitrius​ 

it looks like this issue will never be resolved. I can’t watch any recorded show from TLC or Bravo through the Stream App on my iPhone or Android Tablet. It’s beyond frustrating!  With the number of people having this problem you’d think this could get escalated and fixed! We pay a lot to Xfinity for things not to work correctly. 

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

Have you tried it on another device? Like a laptop or phone? Are you experiencing the issue anywhere else with the service regarding the Bravo channel? Our team is here to help! 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

same here....are there moderators that see these comments?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

2 years ago

@Boardman303

Have you tried it on another device? Like a laptop or phone? Are you experiencing the issue anywhere else with the service regarding the Bravo channel? Our team is here to help! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityMartinB​ I have tried it on 2 iPads and 2 iPhones, and all had the same issue. I don’t believe there are issues outside of this one channel, and the recordings worked on the TV. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Gotcha, thank you for the clarification on that! If you are still having issues with the service, we may need to take a look at your account and run some troubleshooting. We are aware of some customers experiencing issues with streaming Bravo, but are still looking into the cause.  

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. From there, go ahead and compose a new message to "Xfinity Support" and send us a message with your name and address. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Same issue for me. Very frustrating. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityRyanE​ this has been my experience for months now too.  Bravo shows feezes video and audio keeps going.  Happens on ipad, and iphone.  Watching on TV with cable box is fine.  Seems a lot of people are having this issue and are frustrated.  Can you please write a ticket to have someone at Xfinity verify and fix this?  Thanks!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_39a67a​  yes!! Exactly the same situation here. I have contacted support and they said they would do some things on their end but no fix. Really considering a switch to Hulu. So frustrating!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same with me too on my iPad Pro.  The sound is now off too at times.  What can they not fix this?  I have to delete the show and then watch it on demand which is a real pain in the [ Edited: "Inflammatory" ]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi,

I am having the same issues but now the sound is also off at times too.  I have to delete the show I DVR’d and then watch it on demand.  Even the sound on live tv, not just recorded shows.  Why can’t they fix these issues?1?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hi @user_153423, there is currently a known issue with playing recordings specifically from Bravo and TLC that we are aware of and are currently working to get resolved as soon as possible when using the Xfinity Stream application. At this time, we do not have an estimated time of resolution. As a temporary solution or work around, you can attempt to watch the OnDemand version (If available) or attempt to watch the recording using the Xfinity Stream web browser portal. If there happens to be anything more we could assist you with, please let us know. We are available 24/7 via our Xfinity Community Forums and always happy to help. 

This reply has been converted into a comment

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityDemitrius​ Hi!  Has this known issue been resolved yet?  Thanks!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m having the same issue on DVR, OnDemand, AND streaming online. All my Bravo shows are frozen. So frustrating. 

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

@user_f50eff i'm sorry that you are having issues with while trying to enjoy Bravo. I would like to assist you and take a look at what is going on and help to get you back up and enjoying your Bravo show. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This has been happening for two weeks now. I just got to the last 10 minutes of the show and will not be redoing the fifty minutes on demand. I hope something gets figured out soon!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have been having this issue for weeks. Always get through the front half of a program only to have the screen freeze and the sound continue.  I’ve tried restarting the show but it inevitably freezes up.  It is so frustrating to only be able to see half of these shows.   I spend more time trying to find a working stream of it. What a waste of time.  There is no reason this should be happening and this consistently

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

Hello @user_39926d, thank you for reaching out to us today! I'll be happy to assist you with your streaming issue! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team will be happy to help. 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am beyond frustrated with my Bravo shows freezing while streaming on iPhone and IPad.  Has this been worked out or worked on yet? I hate paying extra for Bravo if I can’t watch it! 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

I am sorry to hear you are having some difficulty with Bravo. I would be happy to run through some troubleshooting with you if you have some time. I will need you to send us a DM. To get started ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

My streaming playbacks are freezing too. It always happens on Bravo 8/10 times. 

I have resent and rebooted but same issue. When is Xfinity going to fix this?

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

@Yasmine13 I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with streaming Bravo. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I've been having the same issue - how do i access peer to peer help? is it through the website or the app that i've been having issues streaming bravo shows from?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_e44bb0​  does peer to peer help even do anything to help?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_eb44bb0. Does this only happen with Bravo? That is super strange, our team is here to help! Let's get this figured out so that you are able to enjoy the full power of our awesome app. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

This has been happening to me too and it is so frustrating!!!!! What can we do to correct this or does xfinity have a solution yet?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

This has been happening for some time now and it is so frustrating! And the on demand shows aren’t added for some time later so I can’t even watch right away like I would like to! Is there anything else we can do or has xfinitynfound a solution yet?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

This has also been happening to me with Braco shows.  It happens with no other networks.  You all need to resolve this issue.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

It looks like we have some questions for you, are you able to tell me if it is just Bravo? If you need it to, you can also use the steps above to send me a DM if you need to. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I have been having the same problem for two months. Has anyone been able to get resolution? The remote help support does not seem to be able to resolve and claim it is not a known issue. Happening on both of our iPhones so it is not device specific.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here