binkybink's profile

New Poster

• 

30 Messages

Sunday, August 21st, 2022 2:44 PM

Closed

Bravo App Not Working on Xfinity

I receive a error when trying to watch the Bravo TV App. I’m am using Roku to Stream. 

“We had a problem reaching your TV provider” 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Any resolve? Having same issue

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_e42dd0. If you still have the issue we want to troubleshoot and work on putting in a ticket. Let us know, thanks!

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

30 Messages

I am still having the same issue it’s been several days now. 

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

2 years ago

Hello there! 
We'd most certainly love to help out with your Bravo streaming troubles! May I ask, are you accessing the application directly from the Roku device itself? Or going from the Xfinity Stream app, to Bravo and receiving this error?
Are you currently connected to your in home network and experiencing any trouble with connection? These things will help us determine where to begin with troubleshooting and how to get ya back on track! We look forward to hearing from you! 

New Poster

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

Directly from the Roku. Connected to home network and no trouble with connection. 

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

Thank you for confirming! Are you able to logout of the application, and log back in?

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Poster

• 

30 Messages

Yes, I have tried that. Also removed the App and reinstalled still didn’t work. The screen will appear with the shows to choose from but when you choose  to watch them a Error Code: CloudpathErrorAuthorizationNIP appears. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

It seems like this is a Bravo TV app issue, rather than a Xfinity network issue, especially because you don't have issues with any other apps or your internet connection. We would suggest contacting the Bravo Tv app support team. I did not find a phone number, but their support email is apps.bravotv@nbcuni.com 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

30 Messages

Here is another photo where you can see the shows and XFINITY Logo at the top right hand corner of the screen. 

When you go to play a show is when the error appears.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Are you using Xfinity Flex streaming service? -Airelle 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here