U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 7, 2021 9:12 PM

We're sorry, the number you have dialed has calling restrictions that has prevented the completion of your call, announcement 19

Today is the first time this has happened, we are on a call hands-free driving in our vehicle, talking to someone, and the call drops and the recorded message above is heard.  This has happened with two different numbers, and neither of them is blocking our number.  We can then call the person back and it works.

Anybody experience this?  Anybody know why?

Official Employee

• 

39 Messages

4 m ago

Thank you for reaching out! If you are still experiencing this issue please give us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://comca.st/3iMATQv and one of our dedicated mobile experts will be happy to look into this for you! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I switched from AT&T this morning on my iPhone 13 and got the same message when I tried to call a half dozen numbers that are known to be working. My iPhone 13 has an AT&T virtual SIM that had not yet been deactivated. My Xfinity Mobile account is activated, and I made it my primary carrier. I got this error message for any calls I made for the first 10 minutes after inserting my xfinity SIM. After 10 minutes, the error went away and I was able to make calls normally.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_515ba7 

Thanks for the reply.  We haven't had any further issues, so maybe it was just a glitch.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I am also having the same problem 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

It happened to me today during a call

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I am having same problem. Now I am on the call with 3rd representative....

New to the Community?

Start Here