U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 7th, 2022 5:24 AM

Closed

Mobile Scam

I cancelled my mobile service before ever using it or the phone sent. However, for 4 months now I have been receiving emails about bills being due for the mobile service even after calling five times and being told it was cancelled. To say I’m outraged still doesn’t describe it. This seems like a huge scam and I’m ready to quit my internet service as well now. Whenever I call in, the agent barely speaks English and tells me it’s cancelled, but here I am with a fifth bill for something I don’t have and haven’t ever used. No wonder why people are leaving Xfinity. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! I can definitely understand how frustrating it would be to still be receiving a bill for services you are not using. I would recommend getting in touch with our expert Xfinity Mobile Team, and they will be able to get this issue resolved for you. We definitely do not want to lose you as a customer!

You can reach them at:

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: https://comca.st/3SFziMz

Let me know if you have any additional questions! We are here to help and always have your back.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here