U

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Monday, September 12th, 2022 12:25 AM

Closed

iPhone 14 Shipping Times

Hello, I saw a shipping thread created for the iPhone 13 so I'm creating this one! Let's update each other on the shipping processes for the phones. I ordered the 14 pro max in space black 128gb and my date is scheduled for September 30th but I already lost the cancel button and received a trade in email and the phone shows up on my account now. Is anyone else seeing this?

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

All,

Xfinity Mobile customers’ iPhone 14 orders may arrive a few days later than expected due to delivery delays from the manufacturer. We’ll email customers their shipping confirmation with tracking information as soon as the devices ship. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ will there be a price drop on the apple Watch 7 since the 8 is being released I noticed they are both 529 dollars will xfinity be doing a price drop have seen other places already doing a price drop just asking? 

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

14 PM, Purple, 512 GB, Ordered 9/9, 2 hours in to pre-order. Got 9/16 availability in order confirmation. Charged already. cancel button still active. 

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@user_a67d69​ Nice it’s super weird that I got charged on the same day and everything too is the phone already on your account too? I’m starting to think they might lump me in with the 16th shipments my trade in email even shows the due date as October 1st which is 2 days after the day I’m scheduled for 

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Phone showing up under the devices, but no IMEI or anything, just the model.. I believe when the phone is being shipped, IMEI will be updated too.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_a67d69​ where is the Cancel button located!?!

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_ca5149 Hello and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forum. I wish I had a simple answer for you on how to cancel, however, our Xfinity mobile service actually has it's own specialized customer service team, who are specially trained and equipped to assist with any Xfinity mobile related questions or concerns. I would recommend reaching out to our incredible Xfinity Mobile support team, and they would be more than happy to assist you in getting any questions or concerns you may still have answered regarding preordering (or cancelling your preorder) of your incredible new Apple iPhone 14, or any other Xfinity Mobile capable device we have available, no problem at all!

You can reach our incredible Xfinity Mobile support experts by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or via our secure online chat at https://comca.st/3QLkqKG where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help! We are also here 24/7 and always more than happy to help a valued member of our Xfinity family in any way we can! -Christopher

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

14 pro 256.  Ordered 9/9 at 10am eastern. Originally stated to be —shipped— on 9/16. Now says —deliver— on 9/16.   Does anyone have experience with xfin delivery estimates?  Is 9/16 real?  Thx. 

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@user_72a57b​ They usually are consistent. Tracking details out by Wednesday and delivery on Friday. Not sure though with recent supply issues and 14 PMs dates slipping to October in just couple of hours in to preorder. Where are you seeing delivery on 9/16???

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

Ordered 14 pro 512 GB on 9/9 at 8:09 am. Phone is listed under my devices but no update on order status since receiving the original order confirmation. XM website indicated delivery on 9/16 when order was placed, but they failed to deliver on release day last year so I am skeptical. I ended up canceling my order last year and just walked into my Xfinity store on release day and secured the phone that way without a problem.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@bgrieser12​ This is my first time ordering with xfinity. It feels like mine may arrive on release day with everything that’s happened so far. I don’t have the option to cancel, my trade in already started, the phone is on my account now, and I was already charged. My date is September 30th though so maybe maybe not?

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

You may get lucky. Based on what I saw people comment on the boards last year, there was not really a rhyme or reason for when people got their phones delivered.  Also is device-specific.  Obviously some models have more inventory than others. It looks like I have been charged already as well, but that doesn't guarantee anything unfortunately. The real tell will be if you get a tracking number by Wednesday.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@bgrieser12​ If I don’t get a tracking number I’ll have to ask them to push my trade in date back more because my offer ends on the 1st and it makes no sense to give two days to trade in the phone lol

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

14 Pro deep purple 256 GB, order placed 9/9 @12:30 pm CST shows 09/16 delivery date. As of now, the payment is in pending process under my billing section and the phone shows up in my device list but its grayed out. As far as I can recall from iphone 12 preorder, xfinity was able to deliver the phone as promised.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Maybe I’m just missing something, but where are you guys seeing an estimated delivery? I cannot find one.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@user_b0a8cc​  For me its in my xfinity mobile order confirmation email. 

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

@user_cd1d07​ speaking from my pre-order experience last year, the confirmation email does not mean much until you get an actual tracking number.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Did you get your phone late or early?

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

@user_3cb27f​ I ended up going to my Xfinity store and picking up a phone on release day because my "pre" order would have been delayed weeks even though I ordered shortly after the pre-orders went live.  They were able to cancel my online order at the store.  Hopefully, I won't have to do the same this year.  Still no update yet since my order confirmation on 9/9.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

My order is strange I’m at the same stage as everyone else who has a 9/16 date but I’m 9/30 they charged my card and the phone is on my account I even got my trade in offer with a due date of 10/1 as if I would be getting the phone on 9/16 I’m hoping that it would come early but I’m not expecting it

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Just an fyi... I am also following other thread and someone got the shipment email around 4 AM with fedex tracking#. Looks like they started dispatching the units. YaY

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@user_cd1d07​ which other thread?

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/xfinity-mobile-iphone-14-14-pro-pre-order-tracking-thread.2358312/

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

I ordered 2 iPhone Pro Max:  512GB Space Black and 256GB Silver online at 8:05 am on 9/9/22.  Both orders went through...so I thought.  An hour later I received an email wanting verification.  So they sent me a link to send a copy of my drivers license front and back.  I did it for both orders and 30 mins later, my orders were cancelled.  So I called Xfinity Mobile and they directed me to the verification department.   Spoke with agent and he advised that there was a glitch in the system and that I would need to wait 24 hours before I can order again....WTH?  So I called and placed another order for both models again.  This time only one phone was confirmed.  Received another message requesting verification for the other phone.  So I called the verification department AGAIN!  Spoke to a different agent and he asked me to try the verification again.  I did and after I sent a copy of my drivers license, I received another message that the phone was cancelled.  This time I was pissed. Luckily I still had the agent on the phone when it happened.  He advised me to go to the nearest store and place my order there. He said that the verification only happens randomly.  Of course I was like.......WHY ME?   So I did and I received confirmation of an estimated delivery of 9/30/22 but I was advised that it could be delivered with the other phone on 9/16/22.  #FingersCrossed.

Has anyone else had to go through verification?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

I am buying iPhone from Xfinity for the first time and currently I am on Xfinity gig plan, so want to know whether the newly ordered phone will be unlocked or locked to the carrier?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@user_82e017​ Locked until device fully paid off

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@user_a67d69​ thank you.

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

2 years ago

Well, the hold on my credit card statement disappeared which is the same thing that happened last year when my order got delayed. So much for a "pre" order. Will try my luck at Xfinity store again on Friday.

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

Hello there @bgrieser12 ! We can certainly understand wanting to get the latest and greatest with the new iPhone and want to ensure that we get you in touch with the experts to help! Our information available over this platform here is a bit limited and we're unable to see anything specific to an Xfinity mobile account or device, but we can absolutely get you the information needed to get in touch with our Mobile experts to check the status of your order!
Have you tried either of the following options to get ahold of one of our Mobile Experts?:

Call or Text: 888-936-4968
Or using their 24/7 chat system: https://comca.st/3BhiaVv

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@bgrieser12​ same here. Credit hold is gone today. Is that due to default hold period expiring?? Device says paid in full in the xfinity

system though...😇

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I've tried both the phone and chat. Easy to reach someone, but no useful information.

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

@user_72a57b​ bingo. Really frustrating.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Same thing here. I have no clue what the heck is going on and some say that you're not charged until the order ships. I checked my credit card and the charges have also disappeared. Hoping to have better luck at the Xfinity store on Friday morning.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Pending charge also disappeared here. I ordered the 14PM 512 in black immediately after the website finally went live and got email confirmation at 8:06am eastern. If they ran out of stock that quick I'm pretty sure they lied about inventory levels on the webpage.

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

@Solid86​ pretty much identical timing to me, same boat. Only difference is I ordered a pro not pro max.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

They probably did lie about inventory my date is sept 30th for the space black 128gb pro max but my card was already confirmed and charged and my trade in offer was sent an hour after I placed it the date that’s it’s due is the 1st which lines up with the 21 day policy for trade ins if I were to get it on Friday 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

@Solid86​ I ordered A14PM 512GB Space Black as well on 9/9/22 @ 8:05 am.  I was sent the confirmation email with the date of 9/30/22 as my estimated delivery.  So on today I called XM to check status because I have seen online articles and heard about all of the delays.  I was advised that I will not received my phone until 10/28/22.  They offered me a $75.00 credit off this month’s bill which is coming up…..😤. But where is my phone????????

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Charges still show for me but nothing yet for shipping crossing my fingers for today sometime 

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@J810zx​ Which timezone are you? Just trying to see the pattern. EDT people have mostly reported the disappearing charges.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

It still shows as pending for me on both XM & credit card. I recommend you to check fedex app if the tracking has been generated and also the Devices under XM app to see if the IMEI has been assigned to the new phone. 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@user_cd1d07​ Charges still show. No tracking emails yet. The devices in the XM app are in gray. Cannot see the details. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@user_cd1d07​ When I log in to fed ex, there is a pending shipment, but nothing is clickable. I'm guess this is my phone since I don't have any other pending shipments that I'm waiting on! On my main tracking page, this is listed under "master"

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

And this is the same one

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

Not sure of the authenticity of this, got this from a xfinity customer care rep who seemed to be bit knowledgeable than anyone i spoke earlier. As per him, the credit charge hold drops automatically after 3 business days for some of the credit cards based on the provider. Xfinity don't explicitly release them and it has got nothing to do with order processing status either. And then he went on with standard script that phones are being shipped between today and tomorrow based on the order queue, suggested to watch for tracking email from today afternoon through tomorrow evening. He said in some cases emails go out as late as tomorrow night but the phones get delivered on Friday. 

So i believe we can still be hopeful and fastest way to know would probably be from the Fedex delivery manager... :)

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

That sounds logical and information is always good to have. Thanks for sharing that.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here