forestation's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Mon, Jan 10, 2022 6:41 PM

Cutoff for $200 BYOD promotion

The current promotion for a $200 prepaid card if I BYOD expires today (1/10). Does this mean the line has to complete activation by today? I have a line that is in the middle of porting in; will I still get the $200 if it finishes after 1/10? Also, if I order a SIM card today to port in a second number will I get the promotion?

Official Employee

• 

217 Messages

9 d ago

Hello there! Thank you for contacting our Xfinity Support Team on our Forums. I see that you have some concerns about your the BYOD promo for Xfinity Mobile. As of right now, the quickest way for us to assist you, is to call us at 

1 (888) 936-4968. Our Mobile team is great and they can take a look into how they can help. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 d ago

Can we get an answer to this question please!

Official Employee

• 

41 Messages

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us! I do apologize, but we are limited on access to Xfinity Mobile accounts on Social Media. We do recommend reaching out to one of our awesome Xfinity Mobile experts for details on the promotion. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here  https://comca.st/3qvWPDQ. Please let us know if you have further question, we are here for you 24/7 for any assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here