Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

64 Messages

Wednesday, January 4th, 2023 3:45 PM

Closed

Say Thanks

Our employees are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible.  If you’d like to share a compliment about an employee, product, or customer experience, we welcome you to do so here in this forum board. By posting your compliment here, we can ensure it gets passed along to the right team and employee(s).

Note: We ask that you only post compliments here as we are not able to support customer service or product inquiries in this post. Should you have questions or feedback about our products, your account, or your experience, please check out our homepage to find the most appropriate board for your inquiry.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

THANK YOU to the customer service agent named Navjot. They were really kind and patient and caring !! I wanted to fill out a survey for them but the conversation afterwords did not send me one, please send me one if you can do they can have the praise and rating marked down! Navjot was amazing and you do not want to lose an employee like them! Thank you!!!!

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

Dear Aldes

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Navjot on Xfinity Forums. We are glad to hear how patient and kind our employee was while interacting with you.

Recognizing our employees with special shout outs is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Navjot and their leadership.

We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

(edited)

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you soooo much to Yvonne, Travis, OrlandoB, Heather, Selena, Timothy, StephanieT, JosephB, and Jay!

You were all wonderful!

I asked a zillion questions - your level of patience & expertise was remarkable.

Over the course of a couple of days this VERY patient group of people listened to me, provided information, and guided me to a new contract that better suits our family's current needs.

We've been with Xfinity/Comcast since 1994 (I think) and customer support has always been a joy to deal with. 

Thank you!

🥰 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

2 years ago

@XfinityMadinah​ 

Hi, Madinah! 

It's a pleasure! We ♥️ Xfinity!

Thank you for sharing my comments. 🤗

I do have a question, tho, that's directly related to what we worked on. Can that thread be re-opened? 

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

2 years ago

Dear @user_e31eb9_Robin_ 

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Digital Care Team on the Xfinity Community Forum.

Recognizing our employees with special shout outs is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with the team and their leadership.

We always want you to have the best experience possible. Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

Kind Regards, 

Madinah

(edited)

This comment was created from this reply

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Miss Veieka in the Xfinity mobile Dept., Thank you for your help today 1/26/23. Cindy 👍

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

Dear @user_5606fb 

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Veieka on Xfinity Community Forum.

Recognizing our employees with special shout outs is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Veieka and their leadership.

Kind Regards, 

Madinah

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Thank you to Mario T. who works out of the Monterey, CA headend. Had a lot of trouble setting up the appointment but it was worth the wait. After weeks of subpar performance and constant gateway rebooting, Mario got my drop back to appropriate RF and SNR levels. Now my Xfinity service is flying once again.

He is a credit to the Comcast field tech team!

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

Dear @CA_region_fan 

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mario on Xfinity Community Forum.

Recognizing our employees with special shout outs is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Mario and their leadership.

Kind Regards, Madinah 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks to Mr. Michael N. for his help in giving the credit on the service that I did not receive when my apartment got flooded in December.  

EDIT: Personally Identifiable Information 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

Good Afternoon

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Michael on Xfinity Community Forum.

Recognizing our employees with special shout outs is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Michael and their leadership.

Kind Regards, 

Madinah 

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

1 year ago

Hi! I asked to reopen the discussion re my original question and shortly after that everything was resolved. Thank you very, very much to Aldrik, AlyssaA, and Ty for that additional effort! (I hope I didn't miss anyone in that list)

🥰👏🥰👏🥰

You were all wonderful to deal with -- knowledgeable and extraordinarily patient. As of right now my question's been fully resolved and we're very happy customers! I'll be sure to check our bills for the next couple of months to make sure that they reflect the resolution. 

Also, thank you to Xfinity for the new "Free This Week" feature. We're enjoying the opportunities to explore other channels/content!

Robin

:)

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

Dear @user_e31eb9_Robin_ 

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Ty, Aldrik, and Alyssa on Xfinity Community Forum.

Recognizing our employees with special shout outs is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Ty, Aldrik, Alyssa and their leadership.

Kind Regards, 

Madinah  

(edited)

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Hi, Madinah!

Thank you for sharing my comment!

Robin

🥰

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Claire (ID 4950764) was able to resolve my challenge to fees charged in error.  Given I had spoken with more than 14 employees over a week, spending +13 hours(!) on hold and re-explaining the issue, it was Claire who came through and worked with me until the matter was resolved.  She did her job, took responsibility, and followed through.  She deserves praise for doing her job.  Thanks Claire!  -Amy 

Official Employee

• 

107 Messages

Dear Amy

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Claire on the Xfinity Community Forum.

Recognizing our employees with special shout outs is our favorite thing to do. We've shared your compliment with Claire and their leadership.

Kind Regards, 

Madinah 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here