U

Thursday, August 3rd, 2023 10:31 PM

Closed

Xfinity app draining iPhone battery

I just got a brand new iPhone SE 2023 and I have noticed that my battery is being drained in about 5 hours. When I opened settings I noticed that the Xfinity App is using 81% of my background. Has anyone found a fix to this because I have deleted the app and I’m not happy that my brand new phone won’t last all day!!

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Xfinity app draining my phone battery.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_4de02c thanks for contacting our Xfinity Support Team over our Forums. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your phone and we are happy to point you in the right direction to get help. We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to assist.

2 Messages

11 months ago

I want to add my name to the long list of complaints with this issue. The Xfinity app worked fine on my iPhone for two years then suddenly it started to drain my battery. I removed the app and the problem went away. You keep suggesting fixes on the phone but it is not the phone it's your app. You need to get this fixed. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here