U

Sunday, October 8th, 2023 5:11 AM

Closed

New phone

I got a new phone how do I change it in your app?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_g299wq and congrats on your new phone. What kind of phone did you get? Are you speaking about updating your phone number on our app? 

1 Message

I need an xfinity tech support person to call my cell [Edited: "Personal Information"]. My home phone is still not working. Read your notes on my new account from last Thursday. Still no home phone. The # should be [Edited: "Personal Information"]. Please advise

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

Hi there @user_pv5dlr ! We can help with your home phone if it is from us as well as any other service issues going on! Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address as well as a description of what service troubles you are experiencing. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here