U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 6th, 2024 5:57 PM

Xre-03090

I have recently installed a WiFi cable box to a second 2024 Samsung tv.  This message keeps popping up and will not allow me to simply watch tv.  My WiFi is well connected to the WiFi box, the distance is not great from the Netgear Nighthawk CAX80 router.  When it attempts to “try again” on its own (xfinity), it will cycle through previous channels without connecting.  Please help

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

1 month ago

Hello, user_71db0e thank you for taking time to reach out over Xfinity Forums for support. You've contacted the right place for assistance to help get the wireless set-top connection issue resolved. Xfinity Forums is a public space where there may be a delay up to 48 hours before you here from an official Xfinity employee. 

Please be mindful that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

Since you have already sent the direct message, and have created a post I will follow up with you in the DM to continue with troubleshooting. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here