U

Tuesday, July 9th, 2024 2:18 AM

XRE-03059 every day, on every device, on every fourth channel selected

This error was reported here https://forums.xfinity.com/users/602c36bbd0dc383eff6931ef

and no solution. This is not an in-house issue because it happens on every device and clears only after Comcast resets these devices at night. Only that it repeats the next day, again, every other fourth channel we select gets blocked with this error. Resetting the decoder does not clear the error and the channels remain blocked until Comcast resets them. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

user_k3q2sm

Thank you for reaching out and creating a new post. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your concerns. I understand you are continuously getting the XRE-03059 error code, and I can imagine it has been frustrating to deal with. I see you reset the devices a few times as well. We certainly are grateful for all your troubleshooting efforts. 

That said, you have come to the right place for help. We'll do everything we can to help and find a solution for you. I completed an account refresh, which should help update the device profiles in the system. It also helps clear up any errors we may see. 

Another great way to access your channels is with the Xfinity Stream App. This app is an awesome way to view all your favorite channels and even access content on the go. Hae you noticed any issues when attempt to stream or access these channels on the app? 

3 Messages

The same problem persists: every other fourth channel we try is unavailable and the same error is reported. We just tested it. 

This problem does not appear with the Xfinity streaming up. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We are glad to take a closer look at this for you @user_k3q2sm.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your details so that we can take a closer look at this for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

ok, I reported the issue on direct message to Xfinity Support.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_k3q2sm, we did receive your DM. We'll continue assisting there.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here